A Gift for Valentine

After CNY,Fedrik started to act more weird around me. He try to get close to me,I guess. He always try to stay sit besides me. When we go to laboratory for doing a science practice,having a religious activities,or when we are have a religion lesson,he always sit besides me. "Heyo mom,dad" Fany showed up while take a chair and sit in front of me and Fedrik's table. "What are you talking about" I giggled and continued to write on my book. "Fedrik are you okay? Why are you sweating so much?" Fany said while I didn't pay attention. "I just feel so hot." He replying. "Anyways,valentine's almost here. Fedrik,I think you should buy something for Tiara,shouldn't you?" Fany teased with a smirk. "What the hell Fany,just go away." I said. She laughs. "Okay okay I'll go,just enjoy your time,guys." She winks at me and go to her place. "Bitch!" I growled. After that I look at Fedrik. "Woah,is that really hot here?" I asked as I wipe his sweat on his face. He looks little bit of nervous. "U-um,yeah,thanks." He stuttered. I don't know what happened with me but I love his smell. Sounds weird,right? "Anyways,a Teddy Bear for me at Valentine sounds good,isn't it?" I teased him. "A Teddy Bear? Hmm...yeah why not." His eyes looks like it glowing and he smiled. "Wait,you don't think I really asked it,right? I just joking!" I laughed while slap on his big shoulder. "Y-yeah,I know." He giggled. Sometimes I quietly looks at Jordy who sit on the right edge of the class. Well,we choose our own sit in this period and the teacher is so friendly cause she don't mind we walk around at class and having any conversation with the others. I got bored having crush with Jordy cause he didn't like me back,and I currently close with Fedrik because I feel more comfortable when I'm with him. Our period ended with locking a sleeping Andryan in the class.

***

Our sunday school's coach tell us to do an exchange gifts for Valentine in next week. Yeah we have a sunday school here,a Buddhist one. Sadly I can't join it because I have a family's event but Fany asked me to join the trio making a Valentine's chocolate at Vera's house on Saturday so I'm positive I can join them. When the day is come,we search for an ingredients after school is over. "You know, this one looks so cute" Vera said as she take a blue stems of chocolate. "The pink one looks more tasty." Fany said. "Take both." I said simply. They looked at me and smirked. "Should we take this one too?" Fany said while take a purple one. "Looks adorable,why not? We will make a colorful chocolate." I said. After spending almost 1 hour for choosing an ingredients,we go straight to Vera's house and prepare everything while waiting for Wanda to come. "Hey guys,so did you buy anything that we need?" Wanda shouted as she turning off her machine. "Sure kid. Now let's work on kitchen." Fany said. "What about me?" I said while seeing them already got busy in there. "Just sit there with Fedrik and watch the damn movie,love bird." Fany said as she throw us some horror Thai movie that she buy when we just arrived at Vera's house. "What kind of nickname is that,daddyfucka?" I shouted. "No complains,bitch." She yelled from kitchen. I look at Fedrik who sit besides me with his straight face. "Aright big balloon,let's watch this one." I choose one of the movie. "It's R rated,miss." He said as he read the synopsis and looks at the pictures. A girl with bikini who sit on a boy with boxer in jacuzzi? "What the actual hell" I said as I grabbed the others. "What the fuck Fany! Why all of them is R rated?!" I shouted. "I don't know I just randomly grabbed them cause the shopkeeper said it's the best selling! By the way it doesn't matter tho,you guys can practice it while watching right?" Her head popped up from the side of dinning room's wall and smirked. "I'm gonna stab you with a stainless steel spoon." I groaned. "So which one is better?" I asked to Fedrik. "This one." He take it and put it on DVD player. It's about suicide and no mature content,fortunately. The jump scares make me scream and I noticed that Fedrik try to get closer with me. I drink on some tea to calm myself down but it doesn't work. I covered my eyes with my hands but still peek out a little. "I know you're peeking" Fedrik said,giggling. I give him an awkward smile. Finally I hide on Fedrik's shoulder while keep peeking. I heard his heartbeat raced but I ignore it. Just,why he got nervous so easy? After the movie ended,he pick up the other that have a smut content. This could be an awkward moment. "Walet,try this." Fany suddenly comes from kitchen bringing a spoon of hot chocolate. "Why you suddenly asked me to try this? I bet there's something in it. Rat poison,maybe?" I giggled. "No,just try it. There's nothing in it." She said,looks like holding a laugh. I take it on my finger and licked it. "Wow,what a salty hot chocolate." I said with my straight face. Fany laugh loudly,followed by Vera and Wanda from kitchen. "You guys,try to putting a cyanide on it." I said. "Will do." Wanda answered with another loud laugh. We continue to watch a movie and guess what? The smut is comes up. It's about a group who have a conversation in a jacuzzi then one by one started to leave till it's only a boy and a girl. The girl then sit in a boy's lap and started to tease him. "Ooooo my God,skip it!!" I shouted when I covered my eyes with my hand but still peeking (lol)."Hahaha,it's okay girl." He said and keep watching. Boy oh boy,what the hell is that?? I mean he didn't got the awkward moment? I swear for Squidward's tentacles I never watch a fucking smutty horror Thai movie with a boy and now I'm awkward as hell. I keep peeking and watching while my body is shaking. The boy said not now to the girl while holding her waist,then suddenly the girl was called by their friend. The girl then got up and left the boy alone. "Thanks God!!" I shouted happily. But suddenly there's like a black aura surrounded around the boy's body and then it's get in on his body and he screams loudly and go unconscious. I literally scared so much. After spending on almost 3 hours watching the smutty movies,the trio finished their work and they take a break for a while. Few moments later, there's Jordy, Riko,and Jefry that come to pick Fedrik's up to their camping. I get surprised when see him. We also wore a same clothes when we held a camping at school. What the actual hell but it's okay I'm not gonna bring it to anything cause I'm not like him anymore. Everything has ended and when I heard his name comes in my ears I feel nothing in my chest. No butterflies, no nervous. After taking a conversation with all for a while we decided to go home. I gave a goodbye to them and get in Fany's car.

* 1 day after an exchange gifts happened *

"So how it goes?" I asked to the trio. "People are happy with their own gifts. That's it." Wanda said. "And I don't get mine" I put on my straight face. They're laugh. "Sorry walet" Fany said. The bell nasty ringing telling us to start the damn periods.

Listening to teacher
Get bored
Writing a smutty fanfic
Take a break
Eat the whole canteen
Back to hell
Science period? Okay

"Fedrik hurry up,we will get late!" I shouted to the one and only whale in our class who get his books so slow. "Coming!" He run to me and I feel this upstairs classes will break down. I always go to the laboratory with him. Fany and Vera are the lightning Asunas who always arrived first. "Umm..Tiara,there's a present in your drawer." Fedrik suddenly said when we arrived and take a seat. One word ; confused. "A present? From who? Where did you know?" I gave him a bunch of questions. "It's from me." He answered. The hell? A present for what? I mean, my birthday still in 2 weeks so what kind of present? "Umm..thank you." I said, half-whispered. I never get any present from boy before so I literally don't know what to do. "You're welcome." He smiled. "May I get it now?" I asked. "No, take it when we finish this period. Don't open it before you come home, okay?" He said. "A-alright." I answered. Finally I couldn't focused on the period, just thinking about that damn present.

Waiting
30 minutes left
I think my minus eyes get worse
I can't see the projector screen
Bell ringing
Okay here we go

"May I know what is that pleaseee??" I begged Fedrik for a million times. "I said no till you get home." He answered as we walk to our class. I run to my seat and looks at my drawer. There is! Oh my God. I look at Fedrik who already sit. I took it. Already fragile a little but I don't care I really appreciate it,and this is my first time to got a present like this! There's a hole and I peek in. A CUTE TEDDY BEAR OH MY LORD I'M SPEECHLESS!!! There's a little paper on it. "Don't open it till you get home - Fedrik Apriyanto" He's so cute,I thought. I keep holding it in awe till my classmates freaking out like there's a tsunami in our class. "FROM WHO?","Are you have a boyfriend?","What is it??" and other questions hit me like a truck. "Okay you guys calm the fuck down. This is from Fedrik." I formed. They literally go to Fedrik and asked him a lot of stressful questions. "Whoops.." I mumbled. "From who?" Jefry asked with Jordy besides him. "Fedrik." I simply answered. "Woahh" Jefry groaned. "I'm waiting for a new lovebird." He continued. The fuck. After the paparazzi gone and Fedrik go outside, I chase him because something. "H-hey,um thanks for the present once again. You not buy it because I asked it that day,right?" I asked him. "You're welcome and of course not." He laughs. "O-Okay." I gave him an awkward laugh and go back to class. I really thought he bought it because I asked it that day but he said not so okay. Cause ya know if he brought it because that I will feel so guilty cause I didn't know if he take it seriously and really buy it for me.

"Stop starring at that present,
girl." Fany said as we're in her car, on our way to home. "I just can't believe I got this sweet bear." I said,smiled. Fany smirked. When I got home, my mom freaked out when I opened it. A pink Teddy Bear holding a love shape with "I love you" letter? "Well then I guess he likes you." My mom said. "No way." I laughed. After he gave me that sweet bear he always inbox me at Facebook at evening till night. He looks more friendly in chat, I guess. And that cute bear already being my new friend. 😍

A/n : I'm back y'all! Okay so 1995 words is lot enough,right? 😂😂 Hope you guys enjoy it and the next chapter will be a last one. Maybe little slow at update cause I need some special energy (like when I'm in a very good mood) to makes it 😂😂😂 also sorry if there's any typos in it 😅 Gtg to take my dinner, bye cupcakes!! 😘😘😘