He's a Junior!

I'm watching my crush who currently playing a basketball at court while the others already go home. There's Rendi,Genard and Andryan who's accompanying him. Suddenly,there's junior comes to me while bring her practice book. "Senpai,teach me an English please,this is a remedial and I don't know everything." She explained. Typical junior, I thought. I teach her for a while till there's another junior come and suddenly put his hand on my shoulder. "WTF ARE U DOING KID" I said to myself. I try to calm down and see who was dare to put his hand on. A random boy with nerdy glasses on. Ohh,ya. I remember,these boy is attend an English story-telling from 7B class. I stare at his tag name and it said "Felix Fernando". "Um?" I hummed while gave him a confused face. He smiled and KEEP HIS HAND ON. I hold my anger. You're a fucking junior and even though your senior notice your inappropriate behavior (for me,it's something inappropriate,more over he's a junior and he's a boy) you still calm fucking down like that?! I ignored him and finished to teach the girl. "Didn't go home yet?" He asked, finally. "On my way." I answered,standing up and walk away and guess what? HE FUCKING FOLLOW ME AND STILL KEEP HIS HAND ON MY SHOULDER. Kid,I'm going to stab you. "Ohh,you guys are on date?" Genard shouted while seeing us. I turn over to see him with my "fuck you" face and ignore everything,except my crush. He let me go when we reached a gate. What's wrong with him? After what happening today,he always follows me wherever I go. Annoying af. And today,rain attacked our city and I currently play with my junior. Felix come to us and I'm already annoyed. We played and my glasses accidentally fall and cracked a little. "Is it okay?" Felix asked as he take it and see it like he's a glasses artist. "It doesn't matter" I said while take it fast from him and wear it. Fortunately I still can look around at any object. I leave the juniors and on my way to go to my class. But when I gonna go to first corridor,Felix chased me and hold my hand. "Wait!" He shouted. "What happened?" I asked confusedly. "I wanna talk about something" He replied. "Please" I said while standing in front of him. "You're my beautiful rose,my lovely my sunshine,and I'll be nothing without you." He started his sentences and I guess it's a fucking weird poem. The trio who knows something wrong with him come over and stand there watching him. "What do you mean?" I asked in confused. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "WHAT?!" I shouted in unison with the trio. "A-Are you serious??" I stuttered. "Of course" he replying with a smile. I'm. Fucking. Speechless. I knew him for about a week and he asked me out. What should I do?? How will I answer?? "And the answer is?" He asked. "I-I...um..AHHHHH!!" I get messed with my hair and run to upstairs,to my class. All eyes were look on me like I'm a weirdo. I sat in the corner of my class and try to clear my mind,so I can thinking thoroughly. "He asked me out,what should I do" That sentence keep running in my head. "Maybe if I dating with him,I can move on from Jordy. Why not? Learning to love isn't bad at all" My inner mind said. I decided to say "yes". I dunno if this will bring me to happiness,disaster,or whatever. I just want to move on from Jordy after what did he say to me.

*flashback*

I'm getting busy with English vocabulary with Jordy,and the others started to shout us like crazy. He already knows that I love him,he knows it so well but he choose to say nothing about it. The trio always try to get me closer with him but it get nothing. "Um...you know I've been caught up in my own feelings because of you,right?" I started to open the conversation,I want to clear my feeling's problem. "I knew it. But yeah you know,you're kind of "not my type",like,I don't like a tomboy who screams everywhere to everyone,I prefer the feminism one. Sorry,I can't." He explain while give a smile for me. A calming smile that said don't be sad. I smiled back,feeling free after listen to his answer. "It's okay." I said,simply. My heart's little hurt,but also happy knowing that I ended up with this problem. I just hope we can be a close friend,someday...
I told the trio and they were freaking out,but keep supporting me. It's okay,it just ended...

I go to downstairs while taking a deep breaths. I see him,waiting for me with the trio. "Alright girls,would you like to give me some private conversation with this boy please?" I said. "Okay." They said in unison and leave me. "You really like me?" I asked him. "Y-yes." He smiled awkwardly. "Okay,we can try this if you want." I said,trying to be confident. "What?" He asked innocently. Shit man,what kind of processor you use for. " I mean,yeah I want to be your girlfriend,but make this a secret okay?" I said. He looks happy,a wide smile appear on his face. "O-okay!" He smiled. The trio comes and Wanda start to arguing with me. "You choose that stupid boy? Seriously??" He shouted in disbelief. "Shut the fuck up,I choose y'all too but hell yeah I want to move on!" I shouted back. "He's a junior!" Wanda shouted. "So? I just want to move on from this man named Jordy Anderson,what's your problem? If you don't like it imma go from this group!" I said,holding my anger. "You guys,stop it! Wanda it's okay tho,it's her decision,and you,just fucking control your emotion." Fanny said,trying to calm the shit down. "Okay." I mumbled as I go to my boyfriend. Shit,boyfriend. Unbelievable isn't it? I'm dating my own junior. So we gave each other a phone number,so we can contact each other. And finally school's over and when I'm home I got a message from him. Shit,I'm not ready for this forced relationship.

A/N : Hey guys,what's up? I'm back bringing this shitty chapter to y'all 😂😂 hope y'all like it! I will continue this book as fast as I can before holiday is over cuz I will be in 11th grade soon and we must go out for working rehearsal,yeah kind of that 😂😂😂 okay see ya!