Fany's Birthday

Guess what? Fany invited all of us to come to her birthday that will be held at KFC store! I'm so happy cause this is my very first time to come to my friend's birthday. When the day is come,I prepared the present for her and wait for her to pick me up to the party. It's already 6 p.m. and I start getting anxiety. Few minutes later,she comes with his father's car. "Heyy,happy birthday sis!" I shouted as I come into the car and gave her a present. "Wow,thank you!" She smiled. "First present", her mom said as she smiled to me. We have a various convo till we got into the place. Nobody's there. "Where the fuck they are,I'm going to pouted." Fany mumbled. I laughing. We go to take the birthday cake at the store that only need a walk few step away. Then,we continued to go to buy a birthday baloons. When we go back,Wanda and Vera already wait for us from 2nd floor. "Happy birthday!!" They shouted in unison. "Thank you!" Fany smiled. We wait for the others while looking at the silent sky. The wind blows like usual . When I see "him" come,my heart start to beating and I'm already sweating. I don't know why I still putting an attention to him even though I'm already with Felix. Move on is hard,y'all. He comes with the others and when they reached at 2nd floor all I want to do is faint right there. He look so stunning but he only wear a casual shirt and jeans. There's Genard,Fedrik,Riko,Vicky,Andryan,and many more who come with that boy. After all attended,we start the party and eat together. I have a casual convo with the girls but my eyes can't take off of him. I quietly staring at him till finally caught by Wanda. "Stop your glance tho,he may or may not realize it." She said,making my heart jump in shocked. "Holy shit don't make me surprised like that!" I shouted. She laughed. When we all busy by our own activities,I saw Jordy and Andryan go downstairs and go to a park area. "Where are they going?" I asked to Wanda. "Heard that they will have some race." She replied. "A race? Wait what?" I surprised and confused. When I'm about to talk,a sound of motorcycles echoing in my ears. It's his motorcycle and Andryan's. "Holy shit". I mumbled. Seems like Andryan talk about something to him. My eyes almost out from its place when see that Jordy used a gear motorcycle. He fucking can't ride that holy gear motor! The motorcycle suddenly go forward when he changed the gear. "Told ya he can't use that kind of motorcycle." Wanda said. Their race started and it's on a fucking highway. I'm waiting while feeling lot of butterflies caused by my anxiety. How if he get hit by the other vehicles? How if he get a wrong gear and fall? Thoughts like that started to stuck on my head till they both go back safely. "Who won the race?" I asked one of my friends. "Andryan,of course" He said. Yeah of course,Jordy can't ride that holy gear motorcycle. Before the party is over,we took a photo together then one by one started to go home. I go back with Fany as usual. "Here. Take this baloon for your brother." Fany said as she give me a baloon with a love shape. "Oh woah,thanks." I said. "Look at all of this present. You'll tired to open it one by one." I said when look at bunch of presents in the back of our seats. "Of course,I guess most of them are a dolls." Fany said. I thanked her and her parents once we arrived at my house. I do my night rituals then go to bed quickly. Exhausted.

A/N: Hey y'all! This is an another chapter I've published after saved as a draft for a long time enough 😅 and the story might be have no sense for y'all but for me,this is one of best day of my life (?) 😂😂 Thank you for reading my story,see you in next chapter 😹😘