Chapter 2

"Yo Cam you gotta check this out man" Nash said pointing towards some YouTube video by Superwoman.

The title of the video was "Discussing about my favourite book ft Amelia Stuart". Just even by reading her name sets my heart on fire and makes me nervous and I really don't know why. I have never been in love. Frankly I find all the girls that are after me boring. Stupid fan girls running after me and shit. I need someone different. Someone who I can be legit proud to call mine.

I watched the whole video. It was just plain video where Lily was discussing about the book with Amelia. The reason why I watched the video was Amelia basically. Everytime she said she hates me it made me cringe at first but then it just made me think about her more.

"Zayumnnn that girl really hates you Cam Cam" Nash said giggling.

I gave him a sly look and then jumped on him strangling him down on the floor. We both fell hard on our asses laughing too much.

"Son of bitch Cam ouch my back pains like hell!" Nash fake cried pretending to be in pain.

"Nash there is a three layer nutella sandwich in my fridge if yo-"

For fucking sake this guy. Nash ran towards the fridge as if it was the matter of life and death. He began searching for the sandwich but poor dude he's not going to find any.

"Yo bro thought you had a pain in your back" I said laughing.

"Omg Cam fuck you motherfucker. " Nash said and we both laughed for a while.

We then went towards our couch and relaxed. Nash took a pic and posted on the Instagram
which got 5000 likes in 5 seconds. Damn.

"Cam that girl Amelia is different man" Nash said.

"I'm telling you man she definitely is. No one has hated me ever and this bitch has the guts to say that she hates me in public. She's something different. " I said.

"And hot too." Nash said winking.

"Meh idk man.....that day she looked like my dead grandma and in the video also she was like alright" I said.

"Ohoh I just imagined her in a sexy lacy bra from Victoria's Secret and damn she looked hot in my dream" Nash said giggling.

Typical Nash. Fucking pervert. But damn what the hell is happening to me. I somehow didn't like what Nash said. Him imagining about Amelia gave me a uneasy feeling like my body was burning. Burning like flame. But hell the main question is why?

"Ohhh zayumm Cameron you look like a jealous boyfriend" Nash said winking.

"Jealous... What..nah it's just....man idk this girl is making me crazy" I said sighing.

"Cam you're falling for her. She's a real piece of meat man. Marcus gave you her details right? You got her number or nah?" Nash asked.

"Yeah...I got her number I even saved it in my contact list....but idk man I can't just text her hi. She won't reply. She is Amelia Stuart who hates me." I said.

"Zayumm give me your phone I got this. I know exactly what to text your future girl. Amelia and Cameron aw it's gonna be #Camelia I ship it already" Nash winked at me.

Nash took my phone and began typing. I just hoped he won't screw it this time like I did previously because otherwise there was no way I was going to get her.

"Done here you go" Nash said giving back my phone.

I immediately opened up my imessage to see what this idiot had messaged Amelia.