Chapter 4

"Take her to gay strip club that's inexpensive and fangirls won't even bother you but boys can." Nash said giggling.

"Shut up man. I'm foreal. Only 5 fucking hours left ugh" I said shaking my head.

"Cammyyyyyy" Skylar my bae said running towards me.

Skylar embraced me in a warm hug. I love her so much. She is just like a little sister to me. So much precious. I poke her nose and she giggled which made me smile even more.

"Hi princess skylar" I said said tickling her making her go into fits of laughter

"Camy camyy stawppp" She said giggling

"Camy Nashy won't take me today to my friends birthday partay" Skylar said pulling on a sad face. Aw how can I see her sad. This idiot brother of hers better take her to the party

"Nash dude take this little princess to the party" I said to Nash. I heard Skylar giggling and making funny weird faces at Nash.

"I would have Cam but I have something really important to do tonight" Nash said sighing.

"Oh yea like what?" I asked. I bet it was some girl he was gonna talk about

"Going out with this girl called Natalie. She's Vanessa's cousin. Can't ditch." Nash said.

I sighed. Poor Skylar. I wish I could have taken her to the party. But I can't mess this up with Amelia.

"Nashyyy I wanna gouu" Skylar said sobbing.

"Omg I got an idea guys! Skylar you're going to the party. Cameron is taking you" Nash said

"What I am? No way man I got date with Amelia Stuart's today" I said.

"Think about it bro. Amelia wants something simple and sweet. What would be more simple and cuter than a 6 year old birthday party ? Girls love kids. Amelia will love it. Trust me" Nash said.

Fucking about time Nash said something sensible. The idea was freaking awesome. Amelia would love it. I could imagine Amelia's face go in awww when Skylar and I will go pick her up.

"Done. Princess we going to the party" I said.

"Yayyyyyiee Cammy you the best heheh " Skylar said planting me kisses all over my cheeks.

*6:30 PM*

"Skylar you done??? We have to leave sweetie. " i said impatient looking at the time in my watch. I didn't want to be late to pick up Amelia.

Finally after 10 minutes Skylar came down in her cute white dress. Looking absolutely like an angel. I couldn't help but smile. Someday I'll be a father and have a daughter just like Skylar. Probably would be the happiest man on the planet.

Skylar sat in the back seat in the car and we took off to Amelia's house. It took 20 minutes to reach there. I saw Amelia waiting for us at the door step of her house.

She was dressed up in a red dress that reached up to her knees and woah she actually had applied some makeup. At first I couldn't believe that was Amelia. She looked fucking damn sexy.

I got out of the car and opened the passenger door for her like a real proper gentleman. She just ignored me and took a seat and closed the door.

I chuckled and went back to the drivers seat.

"You're late" she said.

Oh huh the fiesty Amelia is back. How sexy.

"Sorry I got caught up in somet-"

"HAIIIIIIIIIIII " I heard Skylar screaming and giggling

Amelia froze for a minute and then looked back. Her fiery annoyed look on the face was now exchanged with enduring smiles