MAGCON #2

"The view's beautiful" I said smirking at Amelia

"Totally" Amelia said admiring the beautiful scene that was visible from our bedroom window. Ofcourse we were sharing the room.

"Totally" I said smirking and checking her out. She was in her booty shorts and a pink crop top. Looked like a perfect meat that I wanted to taste so badly.

Amelia blushed when she finally understood that by beautiful view I actually meant.

"So what happaned to you today?" Amelia asked as she sat by me on the bed.

"Hmm?" I said totally mesmerised staring at the queen sitting in beside me.

"You know like you have been ignoring me since the flight time. "Amelia said

"Oh uh yeahh sorry I was busy with Candice. She's a really good friend of Daniel and she wanted to spend some time with me and I couldn't say no to her" I said.

"What?! Ok wow so you spent time with Candice and left me all alone by myself?" Amelia said and I could sense jealousy in her.

"Woah I am sorry babe. If I knew you had problem with it I wouldn't have gone" I said. shit I was so sorry like foreal she was jealous. And jealousy meant love.

"Nuh uh it's alright babe. TAYLOR and Aaron were there to entertain me" Amelia said emphasising on Taylor.

Oh so she wanna play the jealousy game? Well I am on it.

"Oh fun" I said smirking at her. She gave me a shocked expression. Probably was expecting me to flip off but nah I am gonna keep my cool and win this secret jealousy game that we were playing.

"Anyways how about we have some fun now" I said to Amelia.

I flipped Amelia below me and started kissing her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Amelia's POV*

"Wakey wakey breakfast's ready " I heard Cameron saying

"Nuuuhhh" I said and flipped over to side covering myself with blanket.

"Aaw come on baby girl I brought your favourite Ham and cheese sandwiches and also there is Oreo milkshake. " Cameron said

"HAM AND CHEESE WOOHOO BEST BOYFRIEND IN DA WORLDD" I yelled and giggled

Cameron and I had breakfast and cuddled for awhile before he had to leave to plan out all the activities that were going to happen tonight with the boys.

I was in my room just wondering. Wondering of how close Cameron and I had come. And I actually was enjoying my time with him so much. I even blushed whenever he was around. He made me feel like his princess and treated me like I was his Beyonce.

I decided to text Jenn to check on her and also to seek her advice on the Cameron matter.

Amelia: Hi Jenn xoxo

Jenna: Amelia hru boo?? :*

A: AMAZING! having so much fun here.

J: When you come back I want the details biotch.

A: Will do. Anyways I wanted to ask you something. Advice me please?