MAGCON #3

*third person POV*

"AREEEEEE YOUUUUU READDDDYYYYY???" Cameron Dallas yelled on top of his voice from the microphone that he helled as he stood in front of the huge crowd that came to see the event. Mostly girls.

"YASSSSSSS " The crowd screamed

"Alright alright guys today's very special because of many reason. " Cameron said to the crowd

"First of all it's our boy Taylor's birthday woohooo. Bring on the cake" Cameron said.

The cake was brought on the stage. It was a three layered rainbow cake. Taylor's favourite.

Taylor cut the cake and Cameron , Aaron , Jacob , Daniel , Amelia and the entire crowd sang Happy Birthday for him.

"Thank you guys so much. All of you people that have come here I love each and everyone of you. You guys are the reason why I am here. Like seriously you guys rooooccccckk " Taylor said.

The crowd shrieked and then Taylor threw one piece at Aaron. Aaron barged suddenly an cake attack on Daniel. Daniel threw on Cameron. And so the guys had a amazing cake throwing party while the crowd cheered on. And AMELIA was recording.

"Who wants to lick the cake from Taylor's face?" Cameron asked the crowd

The crowd in synchronisation went Meeeeeeeeee. Cameron randomly chose 3 girls and they were called upon the chase to lick Taylor's face.

"OMGEEEEZ " One of the girl screamed

"Taylor I loveee you so much omg i can't believe this is happening omg omg omg" the other girl screamed

After the whole cake licking scene was done the guys decided to take pictures with their fans.

"Alright before we begin with the whole picture thing I want to confess something" Cameron said.

"Actually sing" Cameron said.

Baby all I want is you
In the middle of the night
I've been thinking about you like
Baby all I want is you
To be one hundred I've been thinkin
But I gotta say the truth
Cause girl it's 3, maybe 4AM
Don't leave, let me get with you
I know you don't wanna be alone girl
All I want is you
All I want is you
In the middle of the night yeaa

Cameron sang while Daniel played the guitar for background music. Taylor quickly ran and brought a huge bouquet of roses of all the color. Aaron went and brought a plate that had ham and cheese sandwich in it.

All of the fans were in daze as to what was happening. And that is it when it all started. The dreams of Millions of girls seemed to break. But heart's of two people were joined together officially.

Cameron walked towards Amelia with the rest of the boys. The spot light was focused on Amelia as she too stood there confused and flushed due to so much attention on her.

Cameron got down on one knee and sang again.

Baby all I.want is you

And offered the Ham and Cheese sandwich.

"Amelia no I am not asking you to me.marry yet. I don't want to freak you out. But Amelia would you do the honour of being my girlfriend and possibly my future wife? " Cameron asked Amelia