MAGCON #1

"OMGGGGG MAGCON IS ONNNNN WHOOOSH I AM SO EXCITED" Aaron yelled

"Stop yelling dude we're in a flight. You don't want people kicking your little butt out now do you?" I said

"Yo Amelia tell your boyfriend to loosen up he seems to be on his period " Taylor said

Amelia giggled. She giggled like a crazy fan girl and swear to God I hated it so much. I hated it because TAYLOR made her giggle. Ugh. MAGCON is going to be the death of me if this flirting continues

"Cam babe I think what Taylor says is true you're being too moody" Amelia said. Ofcourse she'll agree with him. Ugh. Yes I am on my fucking period because I am jealous. I am jealous because I love her. Sounds legit.

"Whatever" I said and closed my eyes. Maybe sleep might relieve me from this insane jealousy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Amelia's POV*

I just looked outside the window because I had nothing to do now that Cameron was sleeping. What's gotten into him today? Why was he so moody?

"Ameliaaaa" I heard Daniel calling him.

Daniel and Taylor were sitting behind us. And this kid Jacob and Aaron were sitting on the seats opposite to us.

I looked behind to see why was I called. And then I caught glimpse of him. My celeb crush. TAYLOR CANTIFF. He was so adorable ughhhhh.

"Yes?" I asked rolling my eyes and blushing. tsk tsk tsk Taylor makes me nervous.

"Amelia do you mind if we exchanged seats? I am really sleepy and this dork won't let me sleep" Daniel said yawning

OMG HE WANTS ME TO SIT BESIDE TAYLOR. OH OH OH. HAVING MY FANGIRL MOMENT.

But shit cameron's going to be way tooo pissed when he doesn't find me beside him when he wakes up.

"Uh oh idk you know Cam-"

"Amelia pweeaseee " Daniel said making puppy eyes

Aw I can't say no to that request and I eventually gave in. Daniel and I exchanged seats and now I was sitting next to THE TAYLOR CANIFF.

I just stared down at my nails because shit I was so nervous. Jenna would be freaking out if she heard about this. This MAGCON was going to be grand to the boys too and as well as for me. For me well just because Nash Grier was not on the tour.

"Hey" Taylor said smiling at me.

Omg what to do? Should I say hi? Or hey? Or like hello? Fuck. Ugh. I never prepared for this moment.

"Hi" I said smiling back.

"I am Taylor Caniff" He said

"Oh as if I didn't know that" I said laughing

"Cheeky. Nice. I like that" Taylor said smirking at me.

Omgeezz he said he likes it. PFTTTTTTT.

"Thanks I guess " I said smiling

"So Amelia let's get to know each other? I mean you're my friend's girlfriend and this is the first time this idiot is serious with a girl" Taylor said.

Serious for the first time? Aw... Am I really that special to him? Ugh if Cameron was not the reason why Nash and Jenna broke up then I actually would have fallen in love with him. Because he is so cute and perfect and loving.

"Sure." I said smiling at him.

"Ok cool. So favourite color?" Taylor asked me

"Umm Black. I love black. What about you?" I asked him.