Chapter 3

So there it was. Dallas's Touch. Lying on my bed. Waiting for me to touch it and read it.

365 pages. Damn I already knew it was going to be tough to tolerate but still maybe it was worth it. My two annoying ass roommates whom I dearly loved aka Aaron and Nash were already shipping #Camelia. Like that's going to happen.

*after 5 days......*

"NASH AARON NASH AARON OMMGGGG" I yelled

"WTH DUDE " Aaron screamed

"THE FUCK YOU SCREAMING FOR?" Nash yelled

"ARE YOU OKAY?"

"Guys I finished reading the book omg omg omg" I screamed. So fucking happy right now.

"Tsk tsk Cameron you're so gay right now" Aaron said

"Gay for you baby. Want me to give you a quickie?" I winked at Aaron

"Ew step away from me you shitty pie. " Aaron laughed and came hugged me.

"Lonely..... I'm so lonely.... I'm Mister Lonely.....I've nobody for my own" Nash sang pulling on a sad puppy face

"Come here you dork. It's time for some group huggie" I said.

After hugging and tickling each other we finally settled down on my bed. Yes I know we're grown ups but hell I'm Cameron Dallas and I can do anything.

"So Cam did you learn any way from the book of asking her out on a coffee?? Nash asked

"Nah. But yah" I said

"Nah that I didn't get an idea. But yah that I got an idea." I continued.

"So basically she has portrayed me in the book as a normal teenager going to highschool and stuff. Like that Cameron is not a YouTuber. That Cameron is not popular. That Cameron is simple like you know not extravagant. Well if that's what she wants then that's what she is going to get." I said.

"Bro but that means changing yourself totally. You sure she is worth it ?" Aaron asked.

"I don't know...." I said sighing

I honestly didn't know why I was taking so much effort for the girl that didn't even notice me. Why does she hate me so much? What have I even done to her?

I took my phone from the desk and dialed Marcus's number.

"Yo Mark it's Cam. Do me a favour man. Get my Porsche ready. We going to Wood Street.........Yeah we going to visit Amelia Stuart...... Um why? Well just do what I am asking you to right now. I'll explain everything later." I said and hunged up.

"Are you crazy?" Aaron asked

"Does she even know you're coming?" Nash asked

"No guys she doesn't. But I want answers. And I'm desperate to get them." I said.

After Nash and Aaron were out of my room I went to my closet and chose a simple nerdy outfit. If she likes simple then she gonna get simple.

I walked downstairs towards the garden where Marcus was ready for us to depart.

"Marcus I'll drive today. Tell the chauffeur to take a brake. And you man chill. I'll be back home soon" I said.

Without giving any chance to Marcus to sleep I sat in my Porsche and took off to Woodstreet.

Luckily Amelia lived in my city and about 30 minutes by car. Her neighbourhood was simple just like her. I stopped the car in front of a house. Block 21. Yep that's my future girl's house.