Chapter 1

I grabbed my clutch and walked out of the door. I was dressed pretty formal because it was THE day. I knew what was about to hit me when I realised my book had become an international hit. I started off as writing a story on Wattpad which Mr. Andrewson took the initiave to publish. So here I was Amelia Stuart going to her first ever TV interview conducted by MTV.

As I reached the studio set the crew members introduced me to the present staff and took me to the stage area. A woman probably in her early 30's greeted me and I was told by her that it was going to be a live interview.

"Whenever your ready Amelia" Rita said.

I glanced at Mr. Andrewson for support and as a perfect mentor he showed me a thumbs up and wished me best of luck.

"I'm ready" I said smiling at Rita.

"Alright boys she's ready. In 5...4...3...2...1" Rita said.

I gulped. This is it. I was shivering due to nervousness but I tried my best to pull on a confident face.

"Good morning all of you folks. Things been crazy lately. Anyways today at our show we have Amelia Stuart the author of the famous book Dallas's Touch. We're going to ask her few question." Rita said.

I just faked a smile.

"So Amelia give us a short synopsis about your story" Rita said.

"Oh well it's a ROMCOM. Boy meets girl. You know the usual. But I guess what makes this book more special is the male character. Cameron Dallas. " I said.

"Amelia is it true that you hate Cameron Dallas?" Rita asked

"Yes I do Rita. I hate Cameron Dallas. Well you know not hate hate. Hate is a strong word I know. But I particularly do not like him at all not even tiniest bit. So I guess you can classify it as Hate" I said smiling.

"So if you hate Cameron Dallas then what inspired you to write a story about him?" Rita asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Now you see this is why it makes the story special to me. I've written about Cameron as someone which is totally opposite of what he is in real life. The Cameron I would actually like. Maybe even fall in love." I said.

"Ooh that's some serious shit. Anyways thank you for joining us today Amelia. " Rita said.

The shoot ended. Finally. I removed the microphone and was about to go look for Mr. Andrewson when Rita stopped me.

"Amelia wait! I've someone who wants to meet you." Rita yelled

Probably some fan I thought. I love my fans so much and really I'd attend to them even at like 3AM in the morning.

"Yes sure I'd love to meet them" I said flashing a smile.

Rita guided me to the conference room and told me to stay there and wait for the person.

*after 5 minutes*

I sat in the room patiently waiting for my visitor to come in. Yes I was annoyed a bit but I knew it would be worth it. My fans were the reason why I was here in the first place. All my fame belong to them.

Suddenly the door open and in came a guy. Not just a guy but someone I never hoped to meet. He walked in casually smiling at me. I stood awestruck.

Maybe this was just a dream. Maybe this is real. Ugh omg Amelia what if he heard all the shit you spoke during the interview?

"Amelia!" Cameron shouted

"Why are you shouting? You do realise that we are standing close enough that even if you whisper I would still be able to hear that" I said keeping cool.

"I know Amelia. But I called you out twice but you were busy with your thoughts. So I had to shout" Cameron said.

"Anyways hi I am Cameron" Cameron said and gave me his infamous smirk.

"Amelia. I'm Amelia Stuart" I said.

"Why did you want to me by the way?" I asked

"I just wanted to see the girl who hates me. Because damn it's not like in everyday life that a girl can hate a hot piece like me " He said and winked

Ugh. That was expected of him. One of the reason why I hate these fuckboys.

"Fuck off" I said immediately. And nope I don't wish to take that back.

Cameron looked at me with a shocked expression. I guess he didn't see that coming.

"Bitch! Who do you think you are? Have you even looked at yourself. You are dressed like my grandmother. Pink doesn't suit you baby girl. You're a fucking nerd. Stay in your limits" Cameron said.

"You know what Cameron just go to hell. I am leaving. I have no time to talk to people which I consider as totally irrelevant. Bye. " I said and walked out of the room.

I called Mr. Andrewson and informed him that I was heading home because I was in no mood to stay there. Thanks to fucking dickhead Dallas my good day was ruined.

~~~~~~~~~Cameron's POV~~~~~~~

How can she walk off on me? So was that true that she actually hated me?

Damn. I totally thought that girl was just lieing and would be like one of my fan girls when she sees me. But this girl has some nerves. She didn't even get slight intimidated by me. She told me to fuck off! Who does she even think she is?

I walked out of the room and headed towards my BMW. All the while as I drove back home my thoughts were constantly about Amelia. She was different.

I called my manager Marcus and asked him to find complete information about Amelia by tonight. I don't know why I did that but I knew something had definitely happened today between her and me. Something that was still for me to understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! So this is my new story :-)

Like and Comment if you like it :)

PS not edited so grammar nazis fuck off :*