Dear Journal,

Today I woke up feeling...great! I felt beautiful and the world reflected that. I didn't think about Cara that much today and it was a happy day so I didn't need a pixie dust lift at all. It's a bummer though that summer is basically over and I have to go to school in less than 48 hours and face Senior year. I'm worried for Sid though and I know that she's strong but I don't want high school to ruin her innocence.  

I don't want her to feel all the pressures and face all the bad things like Cara did....but I know that I can only be there for her, even if sometimes she doesn't want me to be there I'm not going to lose my baby sister. I saw her again this morning, Cara I mean. Sidney reminds me of her so much, her strength and just her whole personality mirrors Cara but Sid is stronger.  

Today is a green day and I feel is all over me, I texted Karie and Nikki and I don't know what we're going to do today but I told them to bring clothes for the next two days and bathing suits, I'm feeling beachy and I need to fix some of these awkward tan lines before Monday. We might go to the mall too for some new school things.  

Drew thinks that this year will be different for us, we're finally almost done and Sid is just starting out. I think this year is going to be worth the wait, we worked so hard for it and it's finally here Journal. It still feels weird to be grown up, having a license, and a new car. (Yes! New car!) I refuse to let my Dysthymia ruin my Senior year that's for damn sure, I can do this and despite the bad days I have the best friends in the world to help me through.

                                                                             Love Always, 

                                                                                               Anya