Chapter Seventeen

Tj POV
"Tykendria Jackson bring yo ass here" Shon yelled at me in front of the whole lunch room. Yelena came up behind Shon telling him not to do this at school but he didn't listen. "Who tf told you to get that nigga to drop you off at my fucking house" He said moving Yelena to the side. "That NIGGA is my fucking FRIEND" I spat back at him. He looked at me shocked then I quickly went to mad after that he just walked away from me leaving.
•Shon POV
Tj got me fuck up thinking she can get dropped off by that nigga. See Andrew is Yelena's ex who used to beat and rape her until she found me. He run a gang that got into it with me,kelp, and khaflia. I know Tj don't know I'm out here in these streets but damn she do know I don't fuck with that lame ass nigga. Anyways after I walked off I left school cause I didn't have time to stay there. I got a call from my momms saying how she was in jail and needed to be bailed out in the next 14hours or she going to jail for 4months. I hung up and went to go get her.
Tj POV
After lunch I was walking to class when Andrew came up to me putting his arm around my neck and talking and shitt. When we walked in I seen khaflia at his desk starring at me with pure hatred. I turned around to see Andrew laughing his ass off. I pushed him making him laugh harder and making Khaflia came down the steps and yank me outta the classroom by my arm. As he was pulling me to the cut I could tell he was beyond pissed. Once we got there he didn't say anything he just looked at me. "Look Khaflia he's just a friend okay" I said snatching my arm away from him. "Do you think I'm fucking stupid that's the nigga you messing over me with" He said buffing up. "What Noo! I would never cheat on you" I said bout to cry. "Stop fucking lying" He yelled making me jump. When he seen I jumped his face softened up but he still looked mad. He blew his breathe and sighed before walking off shaking his head. "Look Khaflia we need to take a break" I said before he got to far away. He turned back around and starred at me then walked off back in the school building. I sat on the ground and cryed my eyes out.