Chapter Thirty-One

Khaflia POV
"Come on now Khaflia" Tj said laughing trying to go to class. We was right by her classroom door and I could tell that I was already gonna be late to baseball block. "Come here" I said turning her around kissing her. "Ahh Mr.Lee let one of my straight A students come to class" Mrs. Summer's said laughing as the bellrung "Ight" I said laughing then looking down at Tj. "Now go to class, you late" She said pecking my lips then walking in her class. I ran to the field just in time for the team picks.
•Tj POV
"So y'all two back in love" Roxy said laughing. "Something like that" I said getting my stuff out my backpack. "So did you have that talk with him about Andrew" Roxy whispered so nobody else could hear her. I looked at the back of the class to see Andrew and 3 dudes from his crew laughing and joking around.
"No and I'm not going to" I said writing down the notes. "Why he needs to know what he did he should get his ass kic.. "Roxy I'm not gonna tell him.. Okay. I only have 10 days left to spend with him until I leave to go live with my dad and his wife. And I just don't want any drama" I said as the bellrung making me get up and walk out mad. I really don't want anyone to find out what Andrew did to me. I know that Shon em' will kill him and it's really embracing. I should've just listened to Shon and Kelp and stayed away from him. As I was walking to my 4 period somebody bumped into me making me fall and hit my head.
•Jay POV
"Damn Tj you good" I said helping her up and picking up her books. "Yeah" She said while I handed her, her books we walked in class and went to go sit at our tables.
"Hey y'all, where Ms. Karma at"? Tj asked while looking around. "Out sick" Kelp said as I sat down by Yelena. Today the squad was together plus Pailizi and Khole. "So I want our colors to be white" Yelena whispered in my ear making me smirk and shake my head "alright". "Babe can we just all go to the waffle house after the prom" Khole said on the phone getting up to walk away from the table. I just shook my head and took out my phone.
•Tj POV
"So who all got y'all dresses" I said while redoing my bun. "Me and Tee got ours" Yelena said smiling. "Yeah me and Shai got ours" Roxy said whispering back in Shai ear. I just shook my head and went online looking for dresses.
"Wasup y'all" Khaflia said behind me coming up to dappin up Kelp em'. I started smiling then looked over at Roxy who was staring at me with 'the look'. Telling me to tell him I just shook my head no and waited til he sat down by me. Once he sat down he wrapped his arms around me making me blush. "Why you so late" I asked looking at him smiling. "I thought I had double block" Khaflia said laughing. As he said that somebody came in saying that they needed to make up some work.
Once I turned around to get up Andrew was right behind me. "What the hell" I said making everybody look up and Khaflia and Roxy stand up. "Look just chill I just stopped by to say hey. My apologies if my presents not wanted by you people. But Roxy my nigga Keith hit him up same with you Tj hit me up." Andrew said laughing making Khaflia buff up to him. I quickly jumped in front of them and made Khaflia stop.
"Y'all stop"! Mrs. Karma said while on her phone stepping out of the classroom not really caring. "Look I was just letting Tj know that she can get it again" Andrew said laughing making Khaflia push me out his way to get to him. Right when he charged for him Shon, Mike, and Kelp got up and stopped him.
I just got up off the floor grabbed my bag and left out the classroom door with Roxy calling out after me. I just kept walking until I got to the one place I hated the most....my mother's house.
Khaflia POV
I was just getting to lunch from looking for Tj. I mean I didn't mean to push her as hard as I did I just kind of blacked out. Once I got to lunch I walked to the table and sat down mad ash. "You found her" Roxy said coming in the lunch room 5minutes after me. "Nah but look I'm bout to head out" I said getting up to go to Ms. Jackson house.
Once I pulled up to Ms. Jackson house I hurried up and got out of the car. Getting almost half way to the door I heard Tj screaming to the top of her lungs. I quickly busted through the door running up to where she was. Once I got up there I pulled Ms. Jackson off of Tj making her swing on me.
•Tj POV
"Momma pllleaasseee, Don't hit him" I said jumping in front of Khaflia hit she was bout to give him. "You want me to not hit your boyfriend" She said laughing bout to hit him. I couldn't take this anymore hitting me is one thing but hitting Khaflia is another.
As she was bout to hit him I pushed her hard into my dresser making her hit the floor. Right when I did that I stood in shock thinking of what I just did. I was so far in my thoughts I didn't hear Khaflia talking. He picked me up and ran to his car putting me in then driving off to his apartment.
•Khaflia POV
When we got to my apt. we stayed in the car for 10 minutes in silence. Once we got upstairs Tj went and took a shower while I went to the game room to smoke and play 2k16.
•Tj POV
After I got out of the shower I got dressed in some sweats and played down dozing off. 'And that's my bestie, my bestie, my best friend, go best friend.....' I woke up to my to my phone going followed by some loud music, laughing, and talking making me instantly catch a headache.
I got up went to take a BC powered then went downstairs. Once I got downstairs to the living room I seen Khaflia, Jay, Cam, Shon,, Mike, Kelp, and 4 bitches including Pailizi. As Shon, Cam, and Jay was all dancing with the girls. I went and turned down the radio making them all stop and look at me.
"Ohhh shhhitt" Jay whispered quietly under his breath. "Can y'all just not turn the radio above 15" I asked looking at Khaflia since his radio plays hella loud.
"Yeah" All the dudes said making the one girl Jay was with mug me. "Ight and heyy Kelp and Mike" I said going back upstairs until the music was turnt up to loud again. "Yo wtf you just turnt back up the Fucking music" I said mad ash making Mike come standing by me. "Are you his mother or something" That same bitch said."No that's he's bitch" Pailizi said smirking I looked and Pailizi then at the girl. "Oh well ruff ruff ruff little bitch" Right when the girl said that I ran up and punched that disrespectful bitch in the mouth making her bleed. As I was picked up off of her roughly and taken up stairs. Khaflia threw me on the bed making me get back up trying to move him. "Move so I can beat that bitch up" I said accidentally hitting him. "Yo stay yo lil ass up here and don't move" Khaflia said sternly making me stop and just mug him as he left out to go back downstairs.
•Khaflia POV
I knew something was bout to pop off cause shawty was real slick out of her mouth. As I was walking back downstairs Mike and Cam was dieing laughing at the video on Mike phone. I started shaking my head thinking that the girls and the rest of them left when I felt somebody come and touch my dick from behind. "Ayee Girl you betta stop that crazy bitch that just beat yo ass" Pailizi said laughing making the girl mug her. "So what about her" Ole' girl said getting mad. "That's her man" Pailizi said laughing pointing. I turned around to see Tj bout to leave. "Where you going babe" I asked thinking that she just saw and heard that conversation. "To Roxy's house" she said giving me a kiss and leaving. After she left I told them girls to role out with Pailizi since me and the boys had a big job to do to night.