Fem!Prussia X Male!Reader

MALE YOU POV (small yellow flying duh)-

I was reading a book in the park when I felt something land on my head. I picked it up gently and saw Gilbird (I'm leaving Gilbird in his male form) in my hand. I smiled before I looked behind me and saw Julchen behind me and ready to scare me.

"Darn it Gilbird! You ruined it!"

"Hey Julchen," I said while kissing her cheek.

"Hey Babe. So what awesome activity are we doing today," she asked.

"I was thinking we could go ice skating if you're okay with that."

"I've never been. Sounds awesome. Let's go!" She dragged my arm until I was off the bench and I put my book in my backpack.

I took her hand and we made it to the ice skating rink. It was almost sunset and they were only letting a few more people out on the ice while they lit up the rink's lights.

I got a pair of ice skates for Julchen and I took my pair from my bag. We slipped them on and I got on the ice waiting for her. She took a step on the ice and held the wall to balance herself enough to get her other foot on.

"This is harder than it looks," she said with a small nervous laugh.

"Don't worry. I'll help you." I took her hands and skated slowly backwards letting her et used to the feeling of the ice under her skates.

We managed to get her balanced enough where she could actually stand up straight and I went a little faster. She was starting to manage so I got beside her instead.

"Well," I asked.

"Just don't let go off my waist and I think I'll be okay."

"Too bad," I smirked.

"What?"

"I already let go of your waist. You're skating on your own."

She looked over and I lifted my hands before I made a mad dash towards the middle before I jumped and landed a double axis. I rushed back over to Julchen and she had her mouth open in shock.

"What," I asked with a smirk.

"How-"

"I've been skating for a while longer than you think."

"That was pretty sexy," she said before kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and deepened the kiss slightly. I heard my phone go off and I saw it was a text from my friend who works the counter.

Hate to interrupt. But we're closing and I need her skates back.

We got off the ice and turned in the skates before changing back into our normal shoes and walking through the park.

"Well that was fun. We'll have to go back sometime so you can show me some tricks," she said.

I felt Gilbird land on my head and I smiled.

"I can't wait." I kissed the back of her hand and we left the park already planning our next date.