Belarus's competition Russia X Reader

YOUR POV (derp face duh)-

It was another day working for Ivan or as others know him, the personification of Russia. You were washing the dishes with Toris when Feliks came in.

"Hey Lithuania you should like, so come shopping with me."

"But I'm doing dishes with Ms. (country name)."

"Oh go ahead Toris. I can finish up here. Go have fun for once."

"Well that settles that, come on," Poland said as he dragged Lithuania away. You smiled a little before returning to the task at hand, totally oblivious to the Russian man staring at you.

~~Time skip by: Russia's Dark Aura~~

You were walking back to your room after finishing today's chores. That's when you were grabbed by your wrist and pulled into a nearby room. You heard running footsteps behind the door and when you looked up, you saw a scared Russia.

"Mr. Russia, what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry. I was hiding from my little sister. You are okay though, da?"

"Yes. I'm fine. Do you think she's gone?" you reply while hiding a blush. You were always so scared of him until you found out what a teddybear he could be. That's when you started falling for him.

"I don't think so, but while I have you here, I would care to talk to you, da?"

"Yes sir."

"Tell me sunflower, when are you going to start relying on other countries again?"

"I don't plan on it. It took me years to become as independent as I can be today. Why?"

"I was hoping you'd become one with mother russia, da?"

"What?"

"You will become my sunflower and You shall start to rely on me when necessary, da?" That's what he asked before leaning down and kissing you.

You both pulled away as you asked, "Looks like Belarus has some competition now, huh?" That's when the door opened to reveal an angry Belarus. You grabbed Ivan's hand and ran away from her. Yep. Life is good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So I'm going to knock out a few more countries and will soon be open for requests. Btw, when I write this, I know some of the characters cuss, but I don't cuss and am going to stay clear of that. So yeah. Anyways, have fun reader-chan! :)

Next time: China