Latvia X Reader

YOUR POV (Loliduh)-

I was sweeping the floors when I felt a dark presence near me. I looked up and saw Russia with his famous dark aura and holding an empty bottle.

"H-hello Mr. Russia," I stuttered.

"(C/n), why is there no more vodka?"

"I j-just s-sent Toris to t-the store for m-more, s-sir," I got out.

This man scares me to no end.

"If he's not back in thirty minutes, you shall know why I can never run out, da?" He walked away and threw the bottle on the floor. If brown and you sighed before sweeping it up as well.

"A-Are you okay (Y/n)," Latvia asked as he walked in.

"Just fine Ravis," I replied while I bend down with the dustpan. I swept the mess up and took it to the trashcan.

"I'm done with my chores if you need any help," he offered.

"I was supposed to wash dishes next. Do you mind helping me dry them and put them away?"

"Not at all."

I put the broom and dustpan away before washing my hands and starting on the dishes at the sink. This came over and after I finished a dish, I'd give it to him to dry and stack. We were almost done when Russia came back in.

"You have five minutes left (C/n)."

"Y-yes Mr. Russia," I got out.

"Latvia, why do you help her?"

"Because I-I'm done w-with my c-chores M-Mr. R-Russia," he said.

"Alright. Well both of you hurry up and pray Lithuania comes back soon with more Vodka. Or-"

The door opened and in stepped Lithuania. He was wearing his coat and gloves and walked in before putting two big bags full of Vodka on the table. He saw Latvia and I and smiled but when he saw Russia, it turned into a look of fear.

"Vodka," Russia asked. Lithuania nodded and gave him a bottle. "Very good. I shall be back for another after I finish."

Russia left the room and Lithuania went to put the vodka away before he left the room. I sighed and my knees have out.

"(Y/n)," Latvia exclaimed as he caught me.

"Sorry. I'm just relieved is all."

"You don't have to be scared any longer okay? I'll help make sure you don't get hurt."

"Thanks Ravis." I kissed his cheek and he turned red before we finished up the dishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I hope this was okay. I don't really may too much attention to Latvia so... yeah.

Latvia: Is it because I'm short?

Me: No. It's because I'm too entrance by Lithuania's hair.

France: What about my hair?

Me: It looks like you have a bleached rat on your head.

France: *emo corner*

Me: Anyways. Sayonara!
🇮🇹🇩🇪🇯🇵🇨🇳🇷🇺🇺🇸🇬🇧🇫🇷🇨🇦