Strangers 2p America X Reader

YOUR POV (vegan duh)-

You were walking down the street on you way to (best friend's name)'s house. You started thinking about how upset she sounded on the phone. Apparently her boyfriend had broken up with her and, being the amazing friend you were, you decided to go to her house to comfort her. You decided to pick up a big tub of (favorite ice cream) and grab a bunch of sappy romantic movies, such Safe Haven, The Faults In Our Stars, and so on.

You were so focused on your task at hand that you didn't notice the maroon eyed man who walked up to you.

"Hey Dollface. What's a girl like you doing out alone on these streets?"

"None of your business weirdo, now leave me be."

"Weirdo? Maybe you should learn how weird I can be."

"No thanks. Now go away, I have a crying friend to deal with." You then made a break for her yard and ran inside her house. "Guess who's home!" You were greeted by her parents as you ran upstairs and walked into her room. You held up the bags full of goodies and an evil smile found itself onto her face.

~~~~TIME SKIP BY: Allen's bat!~~~~

You spent the night at your friend's house last night and were walking home the next morning. You then saw the weird man from the night before down the street. You muttered something before ducking into an alley. He passed by and you let a sigh of relief. You started to walk out and someone grabbed you arm. You turned and saw the man.

"Hey Dollface."

"I thought I told you to leave me alone."

"You did. I just didn't listen." He smirked.

"Well what do you want?" You were getting annoyed.

"Just a chance to know you better. What do you say? I know a cool little place to eat down the street."

"Why should I trust you?"

"You shouldn't, but I have a few weapons that could change your mind." He then pulled out his bat. You scowled before finally agreeing to go with him.

He took you to a vegan restaurant which you fine with. After all, you were a vegan too. [just go along with it if you aren't] You both ordered a salad and started to talk. He attempted to touch you on the butt a few times, but you crushed his hand each time.

After you both ate, you started to walk home. He tried to grab your hand but again, you wouldn't have it. You were close to your house when he stopped you. You turned to face him and he leaned in to kiss you. You tensed when your lips met. He soon pulled away and spoke. "Told you, you can't trust me. Didn't your parents ever teach you not to talk to strangers?"

"Yeah, but I never listened. That's why I have so many friends. And..."

"And what?"

"My new boyfriend." You pecked him on the lips before running inside. You closed the door and slid down it.

"Have s nice time out dear?" Your parents asked.

"The best." You smirked before walking upstairs. Excited to see Allen soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope it was alright. I'm going back to 1p's in the next chapter. Hope you enjoy! :)

Next Up: Norway