Sealand X Child! Teen! & Adult!Reader Memories

CHILD! YOU POV (Neverland duh)-

I was hiding behind a crate on the micro nation of Sealand. Yes, hiding. My friend Peter and I were playing hide-and-seek, although there aren't many places to hide.

"Oh (Y/n)! Come out, come out, wherever you are," he called. I had to stifle my giggles and clamp my hands over my mouth. "You can't hide forever (Y/n)."

He was getting closer I knew. I used a piece of broken glass to see he was almost at the crate. I moved slowly around the side and heard him jump to where I hid earlier.

"I could've sworn she was here," he said to himself before I climbed on top of the crate. I gently took his hat off his head an put it on mine. Then he did what I was hoping and scratched his head before freaking out because it wasn't there.

"Looking for something Peter," I asked from above.

"(Y/n)! Come down and give me my hat!" I stood up with a smirk, and started pacing on top of the crate.

"I call being captain of this vessel now. Any complaints and ye shall be thrown in the brig," I said in a pirate voice.

"(Y/n), stop! That's not safe!"

"Since when do you care about saf-" I would've finished if not for me falling off the crate.

Lucky for me, I had Peter to catch me.

TEEN YOU POV-

I was laying on the ground with Peter, at his home and our childhood play place, gazing at the stars. He was pointing out the different constellations with one hand while I used the other arm as a pillow.

We both turned seventeen this year and realized our feelings for one another. It has been six months since we started dating and today was a day for just the two of us.

"Hey Peter," I asked when he finished showing me the 'Big Dipper.' "You still haven't told me how you got the name Peter."

"For good reasons, Love. It's childish and you'd think it was stupid." He said as he put his arm down.

"I won't. We grew up together remember? I still know you to act like a kid sometimes," I said with a laugh.

"You promise you won't laugh about it."

"Promise."

"Fine. As you know, I wasn't always raised by Tino and Berwald. When j still had some respect for Arthur, and he raised me, he read me stories. My favorite was Peter Pan, so that's how I got my name."

"That's so adorable!" I hugged him around his waist and squealed. "You are so freakin' cute!"

"(Y/n)! Please!" He was left blushing like a mad man.

ADULT YOU POV-

I woke up the next morning to the smell of food. I walked down stairs and saw my seven-year-old daughter at the table eating breakfast. I looked at the stove and saw my husband cooking, so I walked over and hugged him.

"Good morning," I said tiredly.

"Good morning," the slightly taller male said before kissing me gently. I heard our daughter make a gagging sound and smiled at her.

"Wendy. Be a good girl," I warned.

"Yes Mommy," she said before finishing her juice and running off to play.

"What did you dream about," Peter asked. "You looked so peaceful I couldn't wake you."

"Memories," I told him.

"What kind?"

"The best ones I have."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: •_• So... I'm back. Still might not update too often, but I'm updating again at least. I'm still trying to get over certain people who are complete pricks. So yeah. Hey, I had my birthday Tuesday though so yeah.

Italy: Happy birthday Bella!

Me: •_• thanks. Ok. So. Bye