chapter 7

Jaden pov

I had went up stairs looking for naya's room cause she had been up here for a long time when i found her room i heard sing but didnt see her then i looked in her closet and seen naya in lase pattys and a bra and lord when i tell she was sexy asf.

Naya pov

I was in my closet and i heard my door open i walked out the closet to see a shocked jaden so i ran in the closet and put on a long white shirt and went back to the door and my i help u he said ummmh i was just coming to see if u was ok i just nooded my head and was about to close the door but he pushed it back open and stared kissing me and we fell on the bed without breaking the kiss he got on top of my and was about to take the long shirt off but i said no and he just looked at me and keep going i said stop again but he keep going...

Money pov i was down stairs with nunnie and we were waiting on naya and jaden the all of a sudden i head naya say stop the she said it again then she said stop jaden and i head glass break so i jumped up and ran up stairs to see what was going on when i got up there jaden was on top of naya. And she was trying to throught glass at him i pushed jaden off of her and started punching him in the face naya started screaming...............
                                Dream over