chapter15

Skip school

Jaden pov

School was finally over and i was now at nayas house we was just cuddling and watching some show called hit the floor that shit was confusing asf i tried to ask naya what he is was about but she keep telling me to shut up so i just sat there till the show was over when it was over naya said she was going to walmart did i want anything i ya a power aid and a Reese. She said ok and left

Naya pov

I got in my 2015 challenger i went to Wal-Mart when i was driving i got on the freeway and i was driving in silent till my song came on say it by seven streeter i was driving and singing then i seen a car cut in front of me and i slammed on my breaks and eveything went black.....

Jaden pov

Naya ass was taking to long i called her 5 times and texted her but she never answered i was getting worried so i just thought nothing about it and turned on the tv and the news was on i just watched that then it said breaking news there was a bad accident on the inner state when i tell u dat shit was bsd asf i hope who ever that was is ok then i looked at it and thought that looks like naya car so i keep looking then they said the words i never want to her the person in the car was a highschooler by the naya of naya jones i fell to my knees and cried i yelled help and money and nunnie came running down the stairs and asked what happened all i could do was say we have to go they looked me wierd and ask what was wrong i said we just have to go we jumped in my white rang rover and i was speeding all the way there nunnie keep telling me to slow down but i wasnt listening when we got there i seen them still trying to get naya out the car there was blood every where when nunnie seen it she screamed omg no i jumped out my car and ran over to the seen and tried to go to the car but the police held me back and said i couldn't go over there i yelled no thats my girlfriend i tried to fight them off but they were strong asf then i just feel to my knees money came over and helped me up and huged me they finally got her out the car and she was covered in blood u couldent see her face it was the worst 19th hibg i ever seen they put her in the back of the ambulance and me money and nunnie jumped back in my car and followed behind the ambulance and they was going fast so was i so many things wre going through my head if naya does make it i dont no what i will do with out her when we got to the hospital i parked and jumped out the car and ran into the lobby and went to the desk they said she just went back so we went into the lobby and sat there for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours it was now 3:00 in the morning everybody was sleep but me i just sat there and held nunnie in a friendly way then the doctor came out and called the family of naya jones i tapped nunnie and money and we ran up to the doctor and asked was naya ok and he said.......................................................
...........................................

What do u think the doctor will say?

Will naya be ok?

Who do u think caused the accident?

Like and comment and tell me what u think