chapter 16

Recap

The family of naya jones i tapped nunnie and money and we all ran up to the doctor and asked was she ok the doctor said im sorry we did everything we could she didnt make it i feel to my knees and so did nunnie all i heard was nunnie scream no why my sister why the doctor gave me his number and i gave him mines he said he will call me tomorrow so we could come pull the plug we ask if we could see her they said yes room 607A so walked to her room when i got on there i seen her lifeless body laying there i just cried and cried and cried i held her hand for the last time i couldent take it no more i ran out the hospital and just sat in the car and screamed y me y my girlfriend they say never question gods work but i want to no why then nunnie and money came out this was my first time ever seening money cry like this. I crunk up my car and drove back to naya's house when we got there we all got out i sat on the sofa and just looked at the celing then i went to the closet and got a pillow and blanket and cried my self to sleep .......

The next morning

I was awoken by my phone it was the hospital i wonder why they calling me i answered the phone ..

Phone call

Me-hello

Doctor- i need u and your 2friends to get down here now

Me- whats going on doc

Doctor- just get down here bye

Hangs up end of phone call

So i jumped up and ran up stairs into nunnie and told them to get up now the doctor needs us at the hospital so i ran in the bath room and took a 5min shower i didnt have time to take a long one then i put on a black hoddie black joggers and my black air force ones when i got down stairs everybody was ready we jumped in my black in my car and drove to the hospital i was speeding i was going about 175 good thing there were no police around.

Naya pov

I was in a white dream then i seen my grandma and she told me its not time to go god is not ready for me i still have life to live so i need to go away from the light i asked if she could help me find my way she said no but i soon found it and i was laying in a hospital bed....

Jaden pov

We finally pulled up to the hospital and jumped out doctor thomas was already waiting for us he said he has something to show us we walked back to naya's room and when he opened the door i feel to my knees

Sorry the chapter is so short

Please comment and like