chapter 6

Money pov

Me and nuunnie was in my room talking about what had happened at the party and about us being each otners first love and we was ok with everything after we was done talking we stopped talking and heard jaden and naya talking and lauging about something then it got quite so we got up and was about to go see what they was doing when we got in there naya was on jadens lap and they were kissing i didnt want it to go any farther so i walked up to them and clear my throat and naya jumped off jadens lap and she said ummh we were just ummh kissing i said ok and could i talk to her she said ya so walked back in my room and i closed the door then i turned around i looked at naya she looked at me for a min the she said money i promise u that we were just kissing and i was going to stop before it got to far and looked at her to see if she was lieing but i could she the truth in her eyes ik u was naya but jaden has a way to get what he wants he hitmtizes your brain or something it just happens just be careful i dont want u getting hurt cuzin or not i will still hurt jaden.

Nunnie pov

Its been about 15mins since money and naya went to the back i hope she is ok but when i said that they were coming back from the back i would ask her what money and her was talking about later

Naya pov

I seen nunnie looking at me i new she was going to ask me what we talked about later but me and money just got back in the living room and we all juat sat down and jaden ask if we should go get some food we all agreed and we all got up and got into my car i was driving so where we going i said ummh what about taylor's they pretty good money said ok i said and i drove to the place when we got there it was a lot of people there we got out the car and went inside the waiter greeted us it was a boy he was cute he asked how many and i said 4 he took us to a table and asked us was we ready to order we said no and keep looking at the meun he said ok and asked us what we would like to drink we all said sprite and he said he would be right back with your drink we said ok and he walked away after about 5mins he came back with our drinks and we were now ready to order i got three chesse pasta so did nunnie jaden got a all American chesse burger so did money we orderd and about 25mins later they he came out with our food we beginned to eat it was pretty good we ate and talked a little more and about 45mins later we was dobe and asked for the check the boy came back and wrote something on the back of the check and handed to me i read it and it said.

" Note" call me sometime and we can meet up and hang out by the way my name is camron.

I looked at the note and haned to money a whispered in his ear .

Borther please help me he is trying to talk to me he whispered back ok follow my lead.

Money looked up and said a man so now u trying to talk to my girl .

Camron looked with fear in his eyes nunnie soon looked up really fast and stared at me and money like we were crazy I looked at her and the look I gave her said I will explain later she just nodded her head

Camron pov

When that boy said i was trying to talk to his girl i got scared and said hey man i didnt no she had a boyfriend im sorry bruh . he just nodded and looked at me

Money pov

After naya told me to help her i did then we got up and left in the car . jaden said so y u didnt tell me you and money was dating naya her head popoed up from off the road but back on. Naya said we are not a couple the boy gave you a note that said call me sometime and we can hang out so naya whisper in my ear and said brother please help me this boy is trying to talk to me so I said okay and I lied and said that naya was my girl so he would back off. After naya said that jaden said ook .

Naya pov

After about 10mins we was back at money house and we all got out and went in his house money dad was still gone so it was just us nunnie and money went in his room me and jaden was in the living room and we started hearing noises u no what happened back there in money room me and jaden just shook our head as we played GTA5 After about an hour later i got sleepy i got on jadens lap and cuddle into his chest and went to sleep he soon went to .

Money pov

I had just got done putting in that work on nuunie and we were now watching tv nunnie said she was going to the bathroom but when she got up she fell i laughed so hard she just mugged i got up and helped her to the bathroom and walked back out when nunnie came out she was walking funny and lipping she came and sat on the bed and we didnt hear naya or jaden so we got up and went into the living room to see naya on jadens lap cuddled up and they were sleep together so nunnie took pictures of them then asked me where the blanket were she went and got one and put it over them and took another picture

Jaden pov

I woke up under cover with naya on my lap she was still sleep so i got my phone off the table and got on instagram and seen a picutre of me and naya sleep. I went to messeges and texted nunnie

"Text mode"

Jaden- a come help me with naya please.💕

Nunnie- ok here i come

End of text conversation

Nunnie pov

Me and and money was in his room sitting on the bed Watching love and basketball and jaden had texted me and said to come help him with naya so i got up and went into the living room and seen jaden watching tv with his arm around naya and she was sleep on his lap so i tapped him then he looked up i picked naya up and he got up and took her from my arm and he took her to his room and layed her on the bed and he walked back out and sat on the sofa again and smiled and told me and money to come here so i went in his room to go get him we came back and sat on the sofa so what u need us for he said aint saturday naya bday we nodded he said we should throw a surprise party we all agreed and we said we would start planning tomorrow afternoon we said ok and went back into money room.

Naya pov

I woke up in somebodys bed. It looked like a boy room it was pretty and clean to be a boy room. I got up and got out the bed and opened the door and walked down a long hallway till i got back into the living room and seen jaden sitting there watching a basketball game. I went and sat on the sofa across the room he looked up from the tv and smiled and said how was your sleep i nooded and said good but who room was i in he said mines i said koo. So what time is it he said about 5:30 ook so whats the move today " jaden" ummhh idk how about we go see a movie. Ummmh ya dats koo well let me tell them so i got up and went into money room and asked them a yall want to go to the movies. They both nooded so ne and nunnie wait for them to get ready after about an hour and half later they came back down matching so we all got in to the car and went to me and nunnie house when we got there we told them they could watch tv down here they said ok and i went to my room and went straight to the shower i stayed in there for about 45mins when i got out went to my closet and looked to see what i wanted to wear then i took off my towel and lotioned up and put on a aqua lase patty and bra set then i heard my door open. .............