chapter 24

Money pov

As me and jaden walked to the cafeteria we stopped and got there strawberrys and syrup i shock my head at the thought of that eww but after we fixed it we head back to the room when we got back up there they were talking about baby names naya had said if its a boy cortez if its a girl asia i can just say does was some pretty names doe nunnie said if its a girl. Jasmine and a boy king that was some pretty names to me and jaden walked in a gave them there so called food.

Jaden's pov

I seen nayas phone ringing so i picked it up but it hung up then i went back to the home screen and there was a girl who looked just like naya just older so i handed her ha phone and asked who the girl was in the red and pink shirt she just keeped looking at the tv so i asked again and she kind of looked at me with fear in her eyes shhh-hh-hhh-hh---eee-ee is my sister she's your what how come u never told me u had a sister because i dont like talking about her she's dead. O im sorry what happened .
Well when i was 12 years old she was in 16 years old but i was in the car with her when she picked me up from school and we was just driving around having fun it was a Friday and the last day of school so we went to the mall and got something to eat then we went to to my sister boyfriends house we stayed there for about an hour then my mama called us and said it was time to go home because tomorrow was my birthday so we got in the car and stopped by McDonald's and got milkshacks then we headed home when we was driving a black chager came over in front of us. So my sister had to slam or her breaks then i car hit us from behind and that knocked us into the turning lane then a car came flying down the street and hit from my side and our car spint in circles and we feel over a brigde and when we both hit the ground really hard we passed out when i woke up i was coved in blood my head , arm , and leg was bleeding really bad when i looked over at my sister her face was coved in blood and so was the air bag her white shirt and pants where now all red i started screaming and yelling for her to wake up but she wouldent so i grabbed her phone and called 911 then i called the next 2 contacts that was in the call log which was my mama and her boyfriend when they took us to the hospital i had passed out again and my sister never dod open her eyes when i woke up i was in a hospial room and i started panicking and looking for my sister then my mom was there and she calmed me down and told me she was in surgery my mama looked like she been crying then i started to cry then doctor told me that i could go home that same day they ran all the test and i had a broken arm and leg so i just stayed in my room till we had news on my sister about 9 to 10 hours later they came and told us they did everything they could that my sister had died. At that moment i cried and then i had started shacking and had a seizure so they had to rush me to the back and they told me i will never be able to have kids that's why i was ssuprised they said i was pregnant after i told them i didnt no i was crying till jaden wiped my tiers and said dont cry its just been so long it was kind of hard to talk about it well one thing i still dont understand is why it was a closed casket..

Nunnie pov

Hearing this story i was sad and ik it was hard for naya but i never new she had a sister but it wasnt something right about this so i told them i will be right back i got up and walked out the room and walked down the hall and found the file room and looked for naya's from when she was 12 when i found it i started looking thru it then i found it when naya was 12 her sister was pronounced dead but i seen a little paper at the bottom of it and it said that nya tamya jones has.......................     To be continued

What do u think the note said?
Hope u liked it comment and like