chapter 9

Back at money house...

Naya pov

Me and nunnie ran down the hall to the bathroom ............

2 hours and 7tests later they all came back postive+ nunnie just looked at the wall . nunnie are u ok no i dont no what to do with a baby. Its going to be ok in going to help and i no money is anyway we can we love u ok she nodded and i gave Her a big hug but u should make a dotors appointment for tomorrow she nodded and went and got cleaned up and got her phone and called the doctor. So i went back to the living room but nobody was there so i went in jadens room and seen him playing madden he looked up smiled and back at the tv i sat down on the bed and asked could i play he said ya and gave me a blue controler and started the game over we played for about an hour and guess who won me lol 91 to 86 lol.

Jaden pov

Dang naya did better then i thought she would lol but i need to ask her about her bday because its in 2days ..
So naya aint your bday coming up ya she said . so what u gone do ummmhh i really dont no u didnt really think about it ook. Well i be back naya
She said ok and got up and went into the living room and watched tv so i went into money room so we could talk about naya bday. When i went in the i sat in the black chair in the coner and asked them what was the plain for her and we are having a suprise house party so we have to get her a outfit and its going to be like a birthday hunt so lets go get her outfit from the mall u stay here with naya and me and money will get her outfit and i will call u when i get there.......