chapter 19

Nunnie pov

Today is my checkup day so i got out of bed and went into naya's room to wake her up naya , naya , naya get up whattt she said come on we have to get ready for the doctor ok im up im up i went back into my room and got into the shower for about 45mins then i gpt out rapped a towel around me and put on a yellow under set then went into the closet and had to find some thing to wear then i looked at batman so i put on a batman tanktop some light blue pants and my retro thunder 14s i went back into the bathroom and straighten my hair and put on some mascara and eyeliner and some lipgloss. Naya had came into my room and asked me to do her hair but naya had on a batman crop top some high wasted aid washed ripped up jeans and her retro thunder 4s. She was looking pretty i straighten her hair bone straight and flat. We took a picture and put it on istagram and we got 900 likes in 5mins after i took the picture we took naya black and yellow challenger and yes naya loves challengers and Camaros i have a lot of cars to i just dont like to drive. But we got into the car and listened to august alsina all the way to the doctors office..

(Girls outfit in mm)
Naya's is on the left and nunnie's is on the right..

We pulled up to the doctors office money said he would meet us here but we got out the car and walked in i signed in while naya got us seats then money walked through the door and we all sat down and waited for about 30mins then they called me back we all got up and walked into this big room and sat down and waited on the doctor we only waited for about 20mins before the doctor came in she told me to sit on the bed and lay back. I did as told and she rubbed jail on my stomach and i looked at the screen to see my cute little baby on the screen. She asked did we want pictures we said yes she said ok it will only take 5mins we said ok and she left and went to go get the pictures but as she said 5mins later she came back with 3 pictures of the ultrasound we thanked her and she said come back in 2 months to see what your gender is i nodded signed out and walked down the hall to the elevator we got on and went to the lobby and went and got into the car and i said i was hungry so naya stopped at miky'ds money said he will met us at home we told him ok and pulled up in the drive through ...

Drive through

Waiter- hi welcome to McDonald's how many I help u

Me- ummhh yes can i get a mc'chicken a medium fry and a large strawberry milkshake

Waiter- ok your total will be $8:50 will that be all

Me- no nunnie what u want

Nunnie- ok ummh can i get a double cheese burger a medium fry and a large sprite please

Waiter- ok your total is $14:50 will that be all

Me- yess

Waiter- ok pull up to the second window

Me-ok

Second window waiter- ok your total is !14:50 i pulled out $7:25 and so did nunnie i handed him the money he gave me my receipt then my food then my drinks i checked the bag to make sure everything was in there and it was so i pulled off and headed down the road. I handed nunnie the bag so i could drive she started eating i just waited till i got home. When we pulled into the drive way money was already home so me and nunnie got out and walked into the house and jaden and money was on the sofa smoking gas so i ran over to them snatched it out they hands and smacked them in the back of the head and said dont be smoking around her stupid asses the hell wrong with yall and clean this smell up how idk but u better find out
Come on nunnie lets go in my room and chill so we walked up stairs and we just talked the question came up when are me and jaden going to have sex i said i was gone try tonight cause i no we havent im just 😨😱scared
Its ok. I will hurt for awhile but u will get use to it ok .

Ok I'm going to give it a try tonight
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Later that 🌙 night