Chapter 8

Dagger: helloo!!! Hi, Tien, may I have your thoughts on my Broly story?
Tien: ......... *runs out*
Dagger: get back here! *tackles him, drags him back and ties him down* why is everyone so damn stubborn?
Buu (gohan absorbed as you see in the pic above): *walks in* Annoying girl
Dagger: *slaps him* I heard that! Tien! Answer me!
Tien: *cringes* you just slapped him! *looks at Dagger* um..... uh idk *shrugs*
_____________________________

You looked at the 2 kids in confusion.

"Yeah, you know Broly?" You ask, staring at small boys.

"We know more than that!" Exclaimed Gohan and Trunks let out a yelp, looking towards the direction Broly flew.

"H- he's coming!" Trunks said and you looked where they were looking. No Broly.

"What are you guys talking about?" You question, looking at them.
Before you knew it, you were suddenly on the flying motorcycle thing and zooming away with the 2 boys. Trunks driving it at a fast speed, causing you to wrap your arms around his neck and face.

"Ugh- lady!" Trunks gasped under your grip. "Can't breathe!" You adjusted your arms, still quite frightened of the speed.

"Is he still following!?" Trunks yelled to Goten behind you.

"I don't know! Make this thing go faster!" Goten screamed.

"Guys!" You yell. "Let me go! I want to stay with-"

"Are you crazy!?" Goten yelled in your ear. "He might kill you!"

"I have been with him for a few days-" You got cut off by Goten knocking you out for some reason.

~with Broly~

He growled at himself. What was his actions for? Putting his hand over her heart? But... why was he so.... affected by his simple action?
He flew away to go on a killing spree but he knew that she would'nt like it. He clenched his fists. Now he was going not do what he liked for her!?
Broly landed in the small clearing, expecting her to be there and start saying stuff to him about him leaving her.
He started to take notice about the relief he felt when always around her. The hatred and anger he always felt were replaced with annoyance and relaxation. Her rants or talkitive sayings cleared his thoughts of his enemy.
At least he felt something other than his usual hatred and anger.
He looked around and the small stones of her parents... but she was not there. He tried sensing her ki but it was nowhere near.

'She ran away' his thoughts snarled angrily. But... if she ran away, he would still be able to sense her ki, plus she wouldn't get that far away.
Unless, she was taken. A sudden urge of go to rescue her came over him. Wanting to protect her? What came over him?
Ignoring that, he went and angrily started searching for her.

He went to that town of strange earthlings, expecting to sense her ki there. The town people looked up at him and went to their knees. Growling, he started to fly more. 'So many place on this dreaded rock and one earthling female.'
He had no idea why he was searching for her.

~back with you~

You woke up with a groan and on a bed. But the bed was... uncomfortable? You'd prefer a grass bed.
You shot up as the memories came flooding back to you.

"You're finally awake." You hear a female voice say. You turn your head to see a woman with black hair in a perfectly neated bun. She set a delicious smelling food tray down at the table on the bed.

"Who are you?" You ask, staring at her as you took off the blanket.

"I'm Chi-Chi and you are at my house." She smiled sweetly. "Goten had to knock you because you were saying nonsense-"
You got up and started walking out.

"Where's Broly?" You ask, walking out downstairs.

"-go after Broly." Was all you heard when you reached the bottom.
You walked out to see another Goten. Except a bigger one. An adult guy that must've been Goten's brother and a girl.
A protective wave over Broly washed over you.

"No, you're not." You protest, glaring at them.

"Oh Hi!" Said the big muscled one in an enthusiastic voice. "I'm Goku, that's Gohan and Videl and Tru-"

"She already knows who we are, Kakarot." Said a voice. You looked to see a short yet tough looking dude with spiky hair.
You looked at Goku.

"But she doesn't know who you are, Vegeta." Goku huffed, crossing his arms like a child having a fit. Goten, Gohan, Goku and Vegeta all had black spiky hair just like Broly. They must be saiyans.

"So you're Kakarot?" You say in a tone that you are being serious. "The one that disturbed Broly as a baby? The one that tried killing him?"

"Wait a second!" Protested Videl. "You are protecting him?"

"You got a problem with that?" You shoot back glaring at her. She glared back at you. They all must've been the fighters Broly encounterd in the stories he told you, so you decided not to ask them about it.

"Yes we do, stupid girl." Vegeta said. "You clearly don't like us talking about the idea of going after him."

"Broly is a monster-"

"Broly is not a monster." You yell, causing them all to be silent.
______________________________

Buu: you slapped me...
Tien: um... my thoughts are that you like Broly and I don't see what you see in him *runs out*
Dagger: *looks at Buu and goes to her knees* Im sorry Buu!!!
Buu: i dont believe it
Dagger: BELIEVE ME SENPAI!!!