Chapter 31

We all took deep breaths, completely drained of energy and power. We floated to the ground, then formed back into our elf forms, on our hands and knees. "You did great guys." Tyler laughed as him, Jesse and Daniel walked over to us. "That's easy for you to say, that was one tiering spell even for me." I spat just as Jesse gave me his hand. I took it and pulled myself back up on my feet. "Its harder for us we aren't used to casting spells like you." Melody said, as Tyler helped her up. "Hey we got some hits too." Daniel protested as he helped Aira up. "Whatever let's just get home and forget about this, I'm taking a day off." I agreed and the others nodded. "Luchy, I've got to catch up on some kigly business, Daniel has to get some of his work and Tyler already signed up for third in command so he does too. We want a day off too!" Jesse whinned making us all laugh. "Poor guys but we called it!" Aira and Melody shouted.
         **The next day**
I slept face into the bed in Jesse's cause I was to lazy to head to my room when we got home. Its been I think like four hours sense the guys left for business and all I've been doing is sleeping. Well that is until I heard Jesse come in and disturb my day off. "How ya feeling?" Jesse asked as walked out the bathroom. "Tired" I grumbled into the pillows. "You said that when I left this morning, how are you still tired?" Jesse laughed laying next to me. "I have no idea I just know I'm tired and want to sleep." I mumbled. "Then sleep!" HD chuckled making me growl in response. "Can you hand me my bag thats sitting in that corner." I asked pointing to a corned that I think I sat my bag down. Jesse got up from the bed and grabbed it before bringing it back to me and handing it over. I sat up in the bed before pulling the Dark Magic book out of the bag. "What do you still have that for!?" Jesse shouted taking notice to it. "I want to keep it cause it took four years finding it. I'm not just gonna get rid of it after one mess up." I waved off. I opened the book up, flipped a few pages till I found the spell I was looking for. "Don't tell me your gonna cast that?" Jesse asked in a slightly annoyed tone. I smirked before taking a deep breath and reaching for my magic.

The End!!!!