Chapter Seven

"AARON!" I yell  to Aaron, who is now sprawled across the street on his back. "YOU FUCKING BITCH! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YA WORTHLESS TIT," I screamed at the driver who hit Aaron.

As I shakily grab my phone out of my pocket, I call 911. Then, I run over to Aaron to see how he's doing. Since you're not really supposed to pick up someone that just got hit but a car, risking worse injuries, I kneel next to the junior that I used to call my boyfriend, and say through the shower of tears rushing down my face, "I love you, and I'm praying that you're okay," and I leaned over and gently brushed my lips against his. About two seconds later, an ambulance arrives at the scene, and a young gentleman runs out and says to me, "D.J? D.J? Hello..."

Right then I stop imagining Aaron getting hit by a reckless driver. When I look down, I can see that I'm still on my bike, but my feet are on the ground, keeping me balanced. Right next to me is Aaron in the same position on his bike, with his hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay? You look worried." I can hear Aaron's gentle voice, and I snap back to reality.

"Aaron!" I yell in a happier tone this time. Happy because he's fine, extatic over the fact that he's still here with me. And because I was in a dramatic mood, I pulled Aaron towards me, and pretty much made out with him. Even though he was a bit confused at first, he still went along with it by putting his hands on my waist, and letting me play with his hair that I hope I can always mess with. There that feeling was again, the feeling of security and safety.

***

"So, like I was saying. My birthday is in a couple of weeks, on October 21st," Aaron was telling me as I situated myself on the couch that he was on. My dad went to get all three of us dinner, leaving Aaron and I home alone for a little while.

"I don't DO birthday sex," I say to Aaron, reminding him I'm like like that.

"Oh, you thought, what? No, no, no, D.J. That's not what I'm asking for." And both of us laugh. 

"Then what were you asking for, then?" I lay my head on his lap, and feel him combing his fingers through my red hair, making me feel sleepy.

"Oh nothing, maybe a little kiss." Aaron winked at me, making me blush a little. "Anyways, I think my parents are going to get me a car. I mean I have a permit to drive and every-" 

I cut Aaron off right when I got this great idea, "A ROADTRIP! Once you get your car, let's go on a trip somehwere in it!" I was wide awake with the thought of it, a roadtrip sounded like a lot of fun. My eyes were all wide with excitement, but they were staring into blue confused ones. "Why so confused? It'll be fun." I bounce my head on Aaron's thigh, realizing that I accidentally hit his crotch while doing so. Right then I fell onto my knees on the floor and Aaron stood up right next to me and held his crotch in pain. My dad then walks into the front door to see me on my knees with my hand over my mouth, and with Aaron holding his crotch.

D.J it looks like you just gave Aaron a blowjob. Oops.

"Hey, Dad! Don't worry, I only hit him on his area on accident." His "area" wow. I could've went with something a little more, less stupid maybe!

My Dad walks over to the kitchen, acting like nothing happened. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hit whatever you want to call it..." I started trailing off when I turn around to see Aaron dancing around, I'm guessing because of his "weewee" (that's what my dad called his private part, I don't even know why I'm sharing this information) pain, "At least you have a nice butt, though," I accidentally say out loud, clearly impressed at the sight of Aaron's butt.

Right then Aaron and my dad give the most surprised looks I have ever seen on their faces. Probably appauled that something like that would come out of my mouth. 

***

"Listen, I'm really sorry about Saturday," I say to Aaron as we walk hand in hand to our debate class.

"Oh, no problem. You're sure that I have a nice butt, though?" Aaron asked while looking behind him.

I gave a little laugh, "I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true." I winked and flashed a smile at Aaron then walked into Miss Jay's classroom, seeing that Shiloh is starting to make friends...but with the wrong kind of people. Making my smile and good spirit turn into a concerned, depressed mood. Even though Shiloh and I aren't the best of friends at all anymore, I still care about him. And I know that when Shiloh is with the wrong people, he's easily persuaded to do anything they tell him. 

I take a seat next to Shiloh, and Aaron sits at the opposite side of the room, making sure that I'm ookay with Shiloh first. Shiloh sees me and tried to touch my thigh, but I slap away his hand, making his hand hit his pocket, ending up in something falling out of his pocket. 

My eyes widen as I see what has landed on the floor beside me, but Shiloh quickly shoves what landed on the floor right back in his jean pocket, leaving me with no words.