CHAPTER 19

JARED

NO FUCKING WAY. I storm over to Kitty sitting with her skinny ass on Ice's lap, flipping through a girly magazine. I snatch it from her and roam my eyes over the front page.

"Front man Drake Martin from the band Fury, who has been sitting at number one in the charts for the last three weeks, has been pictured on numerous dates over the past few weeks with an unknown beauty.

Drake was quoted as saying he is single only last month in an interview for an online entertainment website, but since then he has remained tight-lipped about his current status. On the identity of the woman he's been pictured with, he has only revealed, "She's an old friend who has always been special to me."

So, get out the tissues ladies, if the cosy pictures are anything to go by, it seems Drake's heart is taken.

Fury crashed into the charts shooting straight to number one with their single, 'Change Me'.

I've read enough. I throw the magazine into Kitty's lap. She and Ice look at the front page I was reading.

"What the hell, Rift? Why are you interested in girl gossip crap?"

"I know the dude on the front," I reply curtly.

Kitty's screech makes me flinch with annoyance. She jumps from Ice's lap and begins bouncing in front of me like a moron. "You know Drake from Fury?"

I glare around her at Ice who slaps her ass. "Bitch, sit your ass down. You're in a biker bar, not a high school."

She actually pouts. "Fury rock. And I am in high school."

My eyes dart around her again to see Ice's face pale. "What the fuck, Kitty? How old are you?"

Please say eighteen, please say eighteen, I chant in my mind.

"Eighteen last month," she says, sitting back on his lap.

Thank fuck!

Shaking my head, I throw a warning glare at Ice for the close call. Ice is twenty-three but still, we don't need this kind of heat. Eighteen is cutting it pretty close considering he's fucked her in every hole she has for the past two weeks.

"Shit, bitch. You said you were twenty one." He pushes her off his lap, making her squeal.

She gets to her feet and puts a hand to her hip. "That was my sister, Misty. She's twenty one."

"Whatever. It's time for you to roll out," Ice tells her.

"What?"

I feel his demeanour shift in the air around us, leaving it chilled and thick. He's rapidly losing his temper and once Ice does that, it isn't fun. He's finished with Kitty, and once he has finished with a chick, he turns cold, hence his nickname. Ice is a cold motherfucker, and for someone so young he has already paved himself a one way ticket to hell and doesn't give a shit when that time comes. He's scary but loyal, and someone I trust with my life.

"I said we're done. Get out."

Her mouth drops open as she glares at him. She sticks her tits out, twirling a lock of her hair around her finger. "You going to call me?"

Un-fucking-believable! This chick is dense.

"Yeah, sure I am."

She accepts his lie with a clap of her hands and waves her fingers at me as she leaves.