CHAPTER 1: Meeting him.

Rose Jacobson's POV.

University. An important moment for the future of a person. That's exactly why I decided to register, that's the first reason.

And that's also why my bestfriend's mum decided to register him there too. Louis didn't want to go at all though... He's more like a party animal, and he never liked working. As far as I remember, he never really had interest in school and everything about it. I was the same, until I understood that if I want to become something, do something with my life, I have to be successful in school and work. I admit I was a bit unsure at the beginning, I was wondering how school would help me get a husband who would give me flowers every night, 2 kids or 1 dog I would call Jack. But later, I realized that life, isn't really that... That's the second reason I registered at Uni.

The third reason was my mum's death.

It happened when I was 12. It took me time to get over it, but I did.. I would think my dad did the same. But in fact, he didn't. Not at all. It's true that when you lose someone you love, your soulmate, it must be hard to get over it. But I couldn't stand his tears anymore, that were threatening to bring back mine. I turned the page, and I didn't want to have to go back.

And finally, let's get to my last reason.

Independence. I wanted to have the possibility to be free.

Fortunately, Louis accepted to come with me. Otherwise, I would be alone. Today, it marks one week we're already here.

------

I was trying to keep my eyes open, so I don't fall asleep. It has been only 5 minutes I was in the history class, and I was already bored. History isn't my strong point.

Then someone came in. That boy came in.

"Well, Mr.Styles?"

"I'm sorry.. I...um, I didn't hear the bell."

"Okay well, take a seat."

I shivered when I heard his raspy voice. Contrary to what you might think, it's the first time I hear his voice.. Why? He was never talking. He was very mysterious, and he was always alone. In the dining hall, in the halls, in classes... I never talked to him, but it wasn't the desire that was missing. He was mysterious, but he was also handsome. Not that square beauty, the beauty of the University leader or as in movies. That beauty no one notices, and it is yet unimaginable. He was gorgeous. His brown curly hair perfectly contrasted with his emerald eyes. I love his arms and his hands, too. His hands were absolutely fascinating: strong hands, with long and thin fingers. And his arms, they were strong, he has muscles, and covered with multiple tattoos. I would like to know what they mean to him. I would like to get to know him.

----

"So, how was your morning?" Louis asked kissing my temple.

We were standing in the queue at the dining hall.

"Perfectly well, I smiled. And yours?"

"Boring, but good!"

He smiled, I noticed a group of people sitting on that table right there. I turned around to look at Louis.

"Let's get to their table?" I asked.

"If they accept us, why not?"

I smiled, and after taking food, we walked towards the table.

"Um excuse me, could we take a seat with you guys?" I asked.

"Yes, of course." The girl said and smiled.

I sat next to her, and Louis sat next to the guy.

"My name is Hope", the first girl said.

"Rose, nice to meet you."