CHAPTER 4: Being friend with him.(1)

Being friend with him. (1)

Harry Styles POV.

I was friend with Rose.
I was friend with her.
I was friend with the most beautiful girl in the world. And the most nice. The most cute.

At this moment, I was happy. Happy thanks to her, even though I was still a bit hesitant. I was slapping myself inside cause I do but I can't help it. I'm used to be like that, I was like that when I was alone. I wanted to trust her, I had to. I must take a decision..

I wanted to trust her? Then that's what I'm gonna do.

Rose Jacobson POV.

I was walking in the hall to join Hope and Emily. Today, it marks one week since I met Harry, and I was really glad I did. I was happy to see he trusts me and I was happy to see him smile.

"Hey, Rose!"

I turned around and saw Emily and Hope.

"Hey girls." -I smiled.
"Are you eating with us at lunch?" Emily asked.
"No, I'm eating with Harry, as usual."
"Can I tell you something?" Hope said. "Yes."
"Since you went and talked to him, you're always with him." She said.
"What? No, that's not true!" I denied.
"No, it's true. You spend your day with him, and when you're with us, all you do is talk about him."
"No! I'm with him only at lunch." I said.
"See, he's literally ruining your life." Said a voice I know very well.

It was Perrie.

"You shut up! That's not your business. If I want to be friends with him, then I'll be. Fuck off Edwards!"
"That's cute."

I turned around to face Hope and Emily, searching support from them.

"I agree with her, Rose. You have to stop seeing him. You're getting totally mental." Hope said.
"What? You're making no sense!"
"You're getting just as sick as him." Laughed Perrie.

Emily and Hope left, leaving me alone with Edwards. Sluts. It's ridiculous to leave just because I'm friend with Harry. And I will stay friends with him, no matter what they say.

"Sick? -I laughed. He's sick? He's the only one having his feet on earth and who doesn't think he's so much better than others! Look at yourself before saying anything about him. Mind your own business before minding mine it would be great! Did I ask you an opinion about my life? No, then shut the fuck up! Just because you're insulting me, or insulting him it doesn't mean it will change something, stop thinking your opinions will change something. You can hate and insult on him all you want, it won't stop him from being successful in life, while you will still be here judging everything's that's moving. Thank you." I snapped at her.
It was just a this moment that I noticed there were quite lots of people around us.
After what I said, Perrie didn't say anything else, she coldly looked at me. She looked at me as if she was warning me. I don't care, I'm not afraid of her.
I was there, looking at her, then a face I know very well was walking towards the crowd.

"Rose?" Harry said.

He gave me a confused look, the people around us started to leave, Perrie did too. Harry was still staring at me.

"What happened?" He asked, worried.

I explained him everything. When I did, he nervously laughed.

"You should stop fighting with her for me." He said.
"Never."

I smiled at him and after he smiled back, we both walked towards our class.

~~~~~

I was at the cafeteria with Harry, he ordered a chocolate yogurt, and I ordered a milkshake as usual. The waiter brought us our orders and we started to eat. With all the chantilly cream there was, Harry had some on his nose, it wasn't on purpose though. I laughed and he gave me a confused look.

"What?"

I laughed even more and he got it;

"Don't tell me that ..?"
"Yes, you have some cream on your nose.-I laughed."

He look the tissue and tried to wipe it off, but he made it worse and put it on his cheek. I laughed again.

"Let me do it!"

And then, he took some of the cream that was in his cup and he put some on my cheek. He laughed, and I wiped it off. I laughed while wiping off his, and he laughed again. I haven't noticed how his laugh was amazing till now. And it was the first time he was laughing with me, and the first I saw him laugh. And it was absolutely amazing.

Harry Styles POV.

She was making me laugh. Someone was making me smile. I didn't ever think it would happen to me, after these 3 years, but it did. Thanks to Rose. Thanks to this beautiful and adorable girl. I remember the first time I saw her. She was new here, it was 2 weeks ago, I think. She got in the classroom and my eyes immediately landed on her. I noticed how much she was beautiful the first time I saw her, and I could see the color of her eyes. I totally lost contact with reality when I saw her. And then, it was like my eyes couldn't let go of hers. It was a bit like in movies, you know? When the girl comes in the classroom, the guy is immediately captivated by the girl and he knows she's gonna be important for him. Well, it was a bit like this when I first saw Rose.

I knew she would become important for me, and I wasn't wrong about it.