Chapter 10: Leaving with him.

Rose Jacobson's POV.

I woke up in my room the next day. Today is the day. I was leaving for my two week break. I was leaving Harry. I groaned when I realized I won't see him for two weeks. He's going to be alone. So many things could happen... what if Malik found it fun to hot him again? I hope nothing happens to him.

I got up and got dressed quickly before brushing my teeth and brushing my hair. I was packing my things when I heard someone knock on my door. I made my way to the door and opened it, looking to see it was Harry.

"Harry!", I smile at him.
"Hi.", he smiles.

I let him in and asked him what he was doing here.

"I..um.. I wanted to see you before you go."

He rubbed his neck nervously.

"Oh, you know I wouldn't leave without saying goodbye! I would have stopped by.", I say.

He smiled. I just only realized how handsome he is, and I blushed lightly hoping he didn't catch me staring at him.

"What time do you leave?", he asks.
"I have to catch the bus at 2pm.", I say.

He nodded and helped me pack my things. I stopped and Harry looked at me as he noticed.

"I don't wanna leave.", I say.
"Why?", he asks.
"I.. I dont wanna leave you alone here. And I won't see you for two weeks, so I don't really wanna go."

He smiled and got closer to me.

"Don't worry, I'll be okay.", he smiles. "You don't have to worry about me, Rose."

I smiled shyly at him, when an idea came up in my mind.

"Harry?"
"Yeah?"
"Why don't you come with me?", I ask.

He widened his eyes in surprise and looked at me.

"Rose.. I.. I dont wanna be a bother.."
"No, not at all! You won't.", I say.
"You're serious?", he asks.
"Go and pack your things.", I tell him.

We smiled at each other.

"Thank you, Rose.", he smiles.
"What for?"
"For.. for talking to me, no one has done that for years. Then, for making me smile and laugh, that means a lot to me. And finally, for making me discover so many things. I couldn't thank you enough."

He smiled at me, and I blushed shyly. I was.. I was really happy to know I meant a lot to him in that way. I didn't respond, I just hugged him. He hugged me back and I whispered:

"It's me who should thank you."

I could feel him smile as we let go. He smiled at me once again then left to go and pack.

I'm going on my break with Harry. 

Harry Styles' POV.

I was going on a break with Rose. I couldn't believe it, and she said she didn't want to go because she wouldn't see me for two weeks. Does that mean I meant a lot to her like she means to me? Maybe not that much, but enough for her to miss me? I felt weird about that. I suppose not many people miss me.. I don't even know if my family misses me, since these past three years, where we didn't see each other. You can't even imagine how I felt at this moment. It was a mix of a dreamer attitude, happiness and shyness. I didn't even know how I could call that...

It's called lo...

Oh, there we go again. I didn't miss this conscience at all.

•••

I was ready since fifteen minutes and I waited in the hall for Rose to arrive. And guess what? That bitch of Edwards came up to me before her.

"So, Styles? Your dear Rose left without you?"
"No, I'm waiting for her."
"Oh, you're going on the break together? How cute!"
"Edwards?", I ask.
"Yeah?"
"Can you shut up for a second? Just to see how that feels like."

She seemed surprised by what I just said and she just walked away. I was proud of myself. I was defending myself now. I was wondering what changed so that I became stronger, then the evidence hit me.

That change is called Rose.

Rose arrived a few minutes later, a smile formed on her lips. She walked over to me, and when she reached my height, she kissed me on the cheek.

"Are you ready?", she asks.
"Always."

We then walked outside together to wait for the bus.

•••

We were in the bus for about half an hour now. Rose was laying on my lap and she fell asleep, which allowed me to watch her. Her hair was spread on my thighs, she was resting both her hands under her cheeks, which made her look cute. I ran my hand through her hair, and smiled. I looked over at her lips, they were pursed lightly and for the first time in my life, I wanted to kiss someone. I never wanted anything like that before. At this moment, I was feeling this as a need. I needed to have my lips on hers. It wasnt right and I knew it. My stomach tightened and I just wanted to have some fresh air. I was hot, I didn't know what was going on with me. I know that if I was on my feet at that moment, I would've fallen. Fallen of what?

Fallen of love for her, whispered my conscience.