CHAPTER 2: Trying to get to know him.

Rose Jacobson POV.

After I left Harry, I joined Louis, Jake, Emily and Hope at the lockers.

"Sooo?" Emily asked.
"Soo what?" I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about.
"Styles." Hope said.
"How did it go?" Louis asked.
"How is he like?" Continued Jake.

I nervously laughed, putting my hands up in the air.

"Woah, stop! It went well, and he's nice."

Everyone was speechless.

"Nice?" Jake asked.
"Yes, nice."

He swallowed his saliva and and I frowned.

"What?" I coldly asked.
"No-nothing.. "

Jake left the opposite way of where we were. Seriously? He will have to explain.

"Well, so I've got a class now, gotta go." Louis said.
"What lesson do you have?" Hope asked.
"History."
"I have the same." Emily said and smiled at him.

Louis smiled back and they left.

"And you, what lesson do you have?" I asked Hope.
"English literature." She said and smiled.
"Then prepare yourself to stand me for one and a half hour." I said.

She laughed and I dragged her to the classroom.

I honestly don't regret talking to Harry. And I will and want to get to know him.

~~~~~

The next day.

The alarm bell rang in the building B of the campus. This year, I had the chance to have a room where I'm alone. It may change in the future, but for the moment it's great this way. I could call friends over without having to ask my roommate if I could. It's the same about hygiene. I just preferred being alone. I got up and went to the bathroom, to brush my teeth. I then got dressed, I brushed my hair, I got out of the room, and locked it.

The campus was separated in multiple huge buildings. The hugest building was the one with classes, of course, it was amphitheatres, but I prefer calling it "classrooms"...

Then, there were the dorm buildings, one for guys and one for girls. They got the wonderful idea to separate the people of the opposite sex. That obviously is useless, cause most of the girls spend their night in the building C, the building for the guys. Indeed, administration didn't know about that, and that's a good thing.

There's also the building for the teachers and the administration. They had their own dining hall, etc...

Then, there's the cafeteria. One of my favourite places in the campus, besides my room. Did I ever mention their mango milkshakes? They're so delicious. I'd drink them for the rest of my life if I could.

And finally, there's the park and the woods. They're not huge, but they're nice. We can easily find a place to be alone, without being closed. And I like that.

I really love this campus. I don't regret my choice and I'm very attached to this place.

~~~~

I got out of my French class, and I arrived at the lockers, when suddenly someone bumped into me. I closed my eyes by reflection and when I opened them, my eyes got grounded in a emerald look that I couldn't forget.

"Harry." I smiled.

He smiled back, widening his cute dimples. I took out my books of the lessons I had this morning and put them in my locker, and took the books for the afternoon and I put them in my bag, then I turned around to face Harry who didn't move.

"How are you?"
"I'm great, he smiles. And you?"
"I'm good. You shouldn't get used to bump into me though." I said in a joking way.

He looked at me with amusement, and then he said;

"How was your day yesterday?" He asked.
"It was cool, thanks. Yours?" I said.

The bell rang, signaling the last lessons of the day.

"I'm sorry I have to go.. See you at lunch?" I said.
"See you at lunch."

He smiled and I smiled back, then I headed to the classroom. I noticed Emily had the same lesson as me now, I got in and I sat next to her.

"Hello." She said and smiled.
"Hey."

I took out my stuff, Emily did the same.

"So, how is it going with Louis?" I asked.

She blushed, and I couldn't resist but laugh.

"I..I don't know what you're trying to say."
"You know what I'm trying to say, and you know it very well, Emily Allister."
"Okay, okay. I like him." She said.

I mischievously smiled, and she gave me a frustrated look, I laughed again. I feel like and Louis and Emily will become very close to each other.

~~~~

It was time for lunch. I will have the possibility to talk to Harry and try to get to know him. I got in the dining hall, with my tray, smiled at my friends who were sitting at the same table of yesterday, then I joined Harry who was already sat at the same table of yesterday. I sat down, and he smiled at me, before taking a sip of his glass of water. I never noticed how someone can be this sexy just by drinking. Did I just say 'sexy'? Oh.. Yes.

"Hello." He said and smiled.
"Enjoy your meal." I said.

He smiled, as in a sign of thank you. He started eating and I did too.

"So, tell me about yourself." I said, while eating.
"There's nothing much to say.."
"What? Oh, come on, there's always something to say!"

He shook his head to say no, so I started:

"Okay I'll do it. But it's your turn after I finish. My name is Rose Jacobson, I'm 18, I was born in London, I lived there for some time then I moved to Liverpool, then I came here exactly one week and one day ago. I lived with my dad till now, and my best friend is Louis, he's sat at the table right there."

I showed the table to him and he nodded.

"I like ice-skating, photography and music. I also love the mango milkshakes they're making at the cafeteria."

I smiled and Harry smiled too, amused.

"And then, my favourite subjects are French and English. And... My favourite color is blue. Oh and yes, I hate this Edwards slut who's at the first table, with Malik. Apart from them two, I don't hate anything."

Harry smiled one more time, and I really appreciated it. I succeed to make him smile, and, he was never doing it. And I really liked that.

"Your turn." I said.
"Okay, um.. My name is Harry Styles, I'm 19. I've always lived in Holmes Chapel, a lost little city in England. I lived with my sister, and my mum, but um.. I fought with my mum so I came here. I am good at English, but I also love maths. And my favourite color is black, even though it's not really a colour..he smiles. And what else? I have no trust in myself at all, there's not nothing much interesting about me.."

He smiled and I smiled back.

Harry Styles POV.

I don't even know why I just told her all of this. I maybe trust her? Or cause she told me so much things about herself and I felt like I needed to do the same. Or cause of her beautiful blue eyes. Thinking about it, probably the three reasons...She was really adorable with me. I don't even know what I did for her to come and talk to me. But one thing is sure: I don't regret it. She was a wonderful thing that happened in my life, and I hope it will stay as long as possible. I liked her being with me, and the fact that I wasn't alone. I love the way she doesn't care about what people might think about her cause she talks to me.
'You don't know her, Harry... She can be really strong at this game.' My conscience said.
I wanted and needed to trust her. But I had to protect myself of what she could do to me if I trusted her.