Chapter 7: Introducing him (1).

3 days later.

Rose Jacobson's POV:

Today, I decided to introduce Harry to Louis, Jake and Eleanor. It was stupid of me that I haven't done it earlier. I'm sure they're going to get along well.
After his fight with Malik, Harry stayed in my room to rest, and I stayed with him. We talked, and he succeeded to talk me out of going to talk to that bastard.
I know there's something Harry didn't tell me but I didn't insist, telling myself he probably has a good reason to hide it.
By the way, I found that cute that he fought for me... I didn't know how to react to that.. I guess I should have thanked him. But at the same time, I was pissed at him, he got hurt because of me, and from what he told me, he's the one that started it. So I got a bit mad at him or that. But it went away quickly: it was impossible for me to be mad at him.

•••

It was 12:30pm, the moment of the meet up with Jake, Louis, Eleanor and Harry to introduce him to them. I walked up to Harry's room to see if he was there. I knocked, waited for a few seconds before Harry opened the door. He only had sweatpants on, his hair was messy, his eyes were half-shut, which made him look incredibly cute.

"Rose?", he says, confused.
"Harry.", I laugh, "we have a meet up with my friends."
"Oh.. um..  I forgot."

I laughed at his comment.

"Go get ready, you lazybones.", I say.
"Be there in 2 minutes."

He closed the door, and I heard a few noises coming from his room. I hear him say "Fucking jeans!" before bumping into the wall again. I laughed as I heard him curse. I heard water running, and then a few seconds later, he opened the door.

"I think I ripped one of my jeans."

I laughed, and he smiled as he closed the door of his room. We then started walking towards the cafeteria.

We arrived a few minutes later and of course, they were all there already. I motioned Harry to follow me and walked towards their table. I smiled at them, then sat down with Harry.

"Hi.", I smile, "Harry, this is Jake Austin, Eleanor Calder and Louis Tomlinson."

He smiled at them nervously.

"Jake, Eleanor, and Louis, this is Harry Styles."

They all smiled at him, and then silence settled.

"How was your morning?", Louis asks.
"Good.", Eleanor says and smiles.
"A regular morning.", Jake says.

I smiled at his comment.

"Harry?", Eleanor asked.
"Um... let's say it went well."

I smiled mischievously when I remembered in what state I found the curly boy this morning.

"Why are you smiling?", Louis asks me.
"Oh, it's nothing!", I smile even more.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Harry smile and look down when he saw my reaction. I couldnt care less if people thought I was a freak at that moment.

"Something that we have no idea about definitely happened.", Eleanor laughs.
"And I won't tell you.", I chuckle.

I looked over at Harry, when the waiter walked up to our table.

"A mango milkshake", Harry orders for me, "and hot chocolate for me."
"A mojito.", Eleanor orders.
"Two mojitos.", Louis says.
"And a coke, please.", Jake says.

When the waiter left, everyone looked at Harry when they heard he has ordered for me.

"How did you know?", Louis asks him.
"She always orders the same.", Harry says and smiles.

We looked at each other and smiled.

"So, tell us about yourself, Harry", Eleanor says.
"There's nothing much to say... I'm 19 years old, and I'm from Holmes Chapel. I study literature, but I also like maths. And yeah... that's it.", he says.
"You like maths?", Louis says, surprised, "who even like maths?"
"I do", Harry smiles, "I like difference."

Me too.

"And in music, what do you like?", Louis asks him.
"I like R&B and rock. I also play guitar and piano."
"Oh, same.", Louis smiles, "and, do you sing?"
"Um.. yes."

I almost choked on my drink, when everyone turned to look at me.

"You never told me!", I say.
"Did you ever ask me about it?", Harry laughs, "if we had talked about it, I would've said it."

I smiled and they started talking again. From that moment, I didn't hear anything else around me. I was just watching my brunette boy. He was so beautiful when he was talking. I loved the way his lips moved when he was talking. And also the way he is looking at the person he's talking to. And I loved his hair and the way he was fixing it.

There's so many things I loved about him...