Chapter 14

"You. Are. An. Idiot."

"Aw come on Yug', what do ya want me to do? Ask Seto?"

"No! Never, nope, no, no, no. But not this, seriously?"

"You asked for help, I'm helping, deal with it. Beside what is so wrong with this plan?"

"Everything!"

Joey and I looked at each other the tension growing. Until he just shrugged and continued walking down the road. I groaned but followed after him, like a little dog following his master... I really give Joey to little credit for what he does. He really is trying to help me and I know that I should be more grateful for that. But two people already knows about my crush on Yami, I don't want another one.

After talking a little bit, we came to the conclusion that we both suck at coming up with dates or any good plan with that at all. Joey told me that Kaiba is the one who is best with this out of those two, which really shocked me I mean come on its Seto Kaiba we are talking about, anyway since we couldn't come up with any good ideas what so ever, Joey decided that we would go to the one and only Mai. She knows everything there is on how to get a guy to like you, and well since she and Yami hangs out really much she also knows a lot about him. The perfect person for the job. But there is one problem with this idea to, I don't like her. I mean it's not like I hate her, she is really nice and cool. It's just, I don't like how much she hangs out with Yami. I'm jealous okay, it's really hard for me. But Joey is right in what he is saying and I can't just continue pretending like everything is just fine.

"Alright Yug' last chance, you giving him up?" Joey asked and turned to look at me. We were standing in front of a big building. At first glance you almost can't believe that this is actually a house and not a shopping center. In almost everyone window can you see clothes, dresses, shirts, pants, you name it. The only thing that could even stop you from going in there by accident is the enormous gate that is placed in front of the building. Yes, this is where Mai now lives with her boyfriend. But that's it, it's justboyfriend and girlfriend between those two, you never know she couldchange into liking Yami. Even thou Yami has told me how happy they are together, you still never know.

"No, ring the bell, let's do it." I mumbled and Joey grinned at me before he did as he was told. I didn't hear what they said, but it only took a few seconds before the gates opened and I heard Joey saying thanks. He then gestured for me to follow after him and I'm once again, a dog.

The house that Mai lives in is really gorgeous, thou I'm sure Kaiba easily could match it, still it's much more fancier than the little game shop. Not that I would want to live here, I'm sure I would get lost one hundred times in that house before I would even find the way to the bathroom.

"Hello boys." I heard a female voice say and I turned my head. In front of us stood Mai, she had one hand on her hip and the other one she had on the door keeping it open. It didn't take long before we were all sitting on probably on of the most expensive sofas I have ever seen before.

"So, Joey told me that you have a little problem Yugi, so what can I do for you?" She asked.

"Ehm, well, I don't know?" Oh gosh what, just... What? Someone just punch me.

"You don't, know?" Mai asked in confusion, they both looked at me but I couldn't get any sound out from my stupid mouth other than, guh, for someone reason. What is wrong with me? After a few minutes in silence decided Joey to save my butt and started talking. He told Mai about my little, *cough* big *cough*, crush on Yami. He then told her about Tea and what I had told her and last that we have no idea of what to do other than going with plan B, or is this C? I have no idea. Mai looked at us both before she started to laugh hysterically.