I kinda need your help....

I'm still alive guys, don't worry and I kinda need your help. I was thinking if trying to fix this book, cause the overall plot line is trash. You can clearly see that a newbie wrote this... thing. But as I was writing I kind of realized that the way I want this book to go, in the case of me changing it, will be a little differently. I will give you how I've currently written the first chapter so you can see more clearly what I mean.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*
Do you know that you're the only one who can make me feel alive? Do you know that you're the only one who can ask me too kill and I will do it? Do you know that you're the only one I can ever truly love?

You are my everything. You are my life, my heart, my body and soul. Your voice is the only one I will ever listen to, your eyes are the only ones I will ever see, your perfectly curved body is the only one I will ever touch. Your whole being is the only one I will ever follow. In my eyes you are more than just a human, you are my god, you are my angel, you are my everything. But if I ever told you any of this, would you look at me differently? Would I become the one you'd want to avoid, the one who in your eyes would be nothing but a crazy love sick madman? Probably not.

You are too kind to me. If it had been anyone else these would've been the thoughts that would go through your head, I'm sure of that but for me, I know you could never think of me that way. In your eyes I am the light the one who chased away the darkness you were once imprisoned within, I am the one who saved you. In other words I can never be seen as the bad guy.

I know that it's bad for you to look at me the way you do and I know it's bad for me too look at you the way I do. But I can't help it. These feelings are ones I cannot control that I cannot stop. I love their existence and would never wish for them to go away. My love for you is not healthy Yami. Whenever someone else touches you I want to rip their arms off, whenever someone else looks at you I want to rip their eyes out, whenever someone else talks to you I want to rip their triunfe out! But, I will restrain myself for your sake. I promise.

Which is why I am I now currently walking towards the one place where I know I will find one of my best friends. He is an idiot, that's for sure but I know that he can help me with this particular problem. The one thing that's been nagging in the back of my head for over two years now.

How can I tell him that I love him?

I can't wait anymore.
*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

As you can see Yugi in this one is a little bit more.... well unstable. If I continue the way I was thinking, in which I mean that I will change and edit this book, then Yugi will still have a lot of the characteristics that he has in this one at the moment of time, the same goes for every other character. However the plot and the overall mood of the story will turn more mature, maybe even a bit darker in some chapters.

This is why I made this chapter. I need you as the reader to tell me if you:
1. Want this book to stay the way it is and wait for me to find the time to finish my editing and, Hopefully changing the plot line into a more understanding one, WITHOUT, changing anything (as good as I can).  And turn the other book, which you just read, into its own little book.

Or,

2. Turn it into the one you've just read the first chapter of. A story that will be more mature and maybe a bit darker in some parts, I haven't fully decided yet. Where I will try to fuck up your brains through the use of psychology.

No matter what you choose the one you read here will in one way or another become a book. The only difference between if it becomes this one or not, is what I wrote a little bit up. But in case that was unclear. Many of the characteristics regarding the characters in this book and some of the story parts will stay. I will only change some parts here and there as well as make the characters a bit deeper.

Now please tell me what you think and I will give you the end results in a few days time as a new chapter on this book.