Fighting

Note: this is before Kanan got taken prisoner by the imps. The inquisitor is in this, and it's 6 days after Ezra used the dark side or the first time. If you have questions please ask
Tank oo'.

Ezra's Pov

Simple supplies mission.

Crawl through the air shaft, take out the 2 bucket heads standing guard, pick the lock of the blast doors from the in side, let the rest of the crew in, close the blast doors, secure the supplies, open the sky roof so Hera could land, load the supplies, leave.

Simple. Easy. Effortless.

At least it was until the alarm tripped.
I was still in the air vents, overlooking the cargo hold, when it happened. The imps must have updated their security system.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

The alarm rang loudly in my ears. Every thing echoed in the vents so it felt like my ears were going to fall off.

Speaking of falling

"Ahh!" I yelped in surprise as the old creaky vent floor broke and I fell 40 feet onto the cold metal floor.

When I hit the floor my vision blacked and the wind was knocked out of me.

"Mnguh." I groaned as my vision returned. I stared up at the familiar uniforms of the storm troopers...and their guns.

I jumped up, my hand on my slingshot ready to shoot.

"Stand down boy." A cold and serious voice said behind me. "Put your hands behind your head and turn around."

My eyes darted around trying to find a way out of this mess. There were to many troopers, at least 50, the nearest vent was 40 feet up, the blast doors were closed and even if I did make it over to them it would take me at least 2 minutes to open them...
I only had one option left...
I put my hands on my head and slowly turned around looking defiantly into the yellow eyes of the inquisitor.

"Where are your friends? I thought at this point in your. . . Relationship, they would at least help you." He spoke, an evil ring to his voice.

I narrowed my eyes at him, a bubble of anger forming in my stomach.

"Nah, I just decided they weren't worth my time so I up and left." I lied.

"Oh. . . That's not what your master said." He said softly as if this information was top secret. My eyes widened, 'did they capture Kanan?'

"You don't know a thing about my master." I spat defensively.

"Hm, so you do still care for them? I knew a young boy like you wouldn't let go so easily." The Inquisitor spoke getting in my face bending down to my eye level.

I got even closer to his face and sneered, "You don't know a thing about me."

"Do you know what your master said to me while I tortured him?" He questioned standing back up to his full hight. My eyes widened at this new information, 'do they really have Kanan? Or is he lying.' then narrowed in anger.