Everything Has Changed

Time passed. Max officially took over my spot with Jack. I don't really mind it though. Jack was never mine to have and I love him. I've come to the conclusion that I am head of heels for him. But he flirts with so many people that I am one of many women and men who have fallen for him. I wonder if he and Max are together? I'm not sure but I do know that the Doctor is always here for me when I need to talk to him on the matter. He's pretty understanding for the most part, at least that is until he decides to question my liking in him.

"I don't quite know why I like him the way I do Doc. I just do. I feel like he and I have a connection that I can't explain.." I said looking down as he looked down at me straight into my green eyes.

"Darling, Jack is uh," he lets out a breathy word then repeats it "he's a man that gets around I want to say. He just doesn't really know you like him I think. That's all"

I blush and look up at him smiling. Why the heck is he so freaking tall. In fact, why the heck am I so freaking short? I'm literally the shortest person on this contraption anyways. How is that even a thing. 

I look over at Jack and Max and I am sort of loathing it. I quickly shake my head. 'Okay. You cant have him. You cant have him..' I think to myself.

The Doctor looks down at me and leans down to whisper in my ear giving me shivers of hope and terror from being startled "Theyre not together."

Woah, what. How does he know that. I give him a weird look with fear on my face. WHY WHISPER WE ARE LITERALLY LIKE A MILE AWAY FROM THEM DUDE. By a mile i mean like twenty steps or so. Heh. More or less. How does he even know about it? Does he talk to Jack or something about their love life or are they just that close to one another? Im not sure. Maybe best friends are just like that in a way.

I call over for Jack

"Uh Jack! Jack come here please!" I say out to him. The Doctor takes the motive to walk over to Max and talk to her some as he sports a warm smile.

"Yes my love?" Jack says as he approaches me gently caressing my cheek. Aaaand there goes my heart.

"Oh uh," I instantly blush almost losing all my words and the ability to speak "Uhh.."

A siren in the Tardis goes off as we all look up with straightened faces. The Doctor comes running moving us out of the way. He quickly flips the switches as Jack talks to him getting his things ready. His trench coat, his sonic, etc. 

"Not again.." The Doctor says under his breath "I can't be.. after all these years.."

Jack shakes his shoulders slight to shake him out of the trance he is in. I too give the Doc a stressed look as he looks us in the eyes with one solid word giving us all shivers as we prepare for the adventure ahead of us.

"Daleks."