!IMPORTANT!

Okay so this is just an update, but, I have been working on this story for 1+ years and I think you guys deserve to hear the back story behind it. 

So, originally, I wanted to make this story a mock episode or storyline of somthing you would see on Torchwood or Doctor Who. Also, at the time, I made I don't even know how many stories for my page. All of which were flops and some stuck but others perished. I originally typed all of them on my phone. In fact, most of my stories were typed on a small Android Galaxy S. Literally the first Galaxy S. Anyways, they were all typed on that. I didn't have a problem with it. I could update anytime i saw fit and writer's block was never an issue for me back then. I would write the update on the go and upload it when i got home. Simple.

But something went wrong. I nearly lost it when this happened. I went to upload an update for a story and all of my works had been wiped clean. I went crazy, I worked so hard on them and they were gone. I know Im not a professional author but that feeling of losing your progress kinda makes you mad yaknow? So i started fresh. Changed my username a bunch of time until this one finally stuck. MusicalGenocide. I love it. Before I knew it, I was back to writing new stories as if nothing had happened. 

I remember what happened next like it was the best day of my life. I was writing the prologue for Crystal Ball, another story I am writing, when all of a sudden my stories were back. It was like 3 am or something but I felt wide awake after that. Maybe you can see when i came back? It was around that time. I soon had an official picture for it and it was looking great. I am now typing on a laptop but occasionally i will type on my iPad since I no longer have a phone. 

I'm happy to say that I am back into the swing of things and that most of my writer's block is gone. Not all o it, but it still lurks in the back of my mind. If you guys would like, I could write a story about my life. An auto-biography. I think it would help you to better understand me and what I've been through. Proud to say that my life has been difficult.

Now let me make this clear. I am not writing the story to get empathy or sympathy. I'm not like that. I'm writing it to make a statement. Hopefully a powerful one if people will understand. Okay so I think that's about all I have to say

Tell me what you guys think about the story I might write or how you are liking this one! Thank you for reading my work and I appreciate it!

~stay nerdy, not dirty

musicalGenocide