Introductions?

I turn to the Doctor and I'm flipping out. Jack walks over to me as I swarm the Doc with questions and tightly holds me. I love it, but nows not the time. "Vera, stay with Max as Jack and I see what the issue is and if this is really happening." Doc says looking over at me and Max pointing to us. Uh what.

"ALRIGHT!" Jack cheers as he and the Doc run off. Their trench coats hitting the wind as they rounded the corner talking to one another. I look over to Max as she begins talking her thoughts on what we should do. Im mainly worried about why everyone around here isnt noticing the loud screaming of Daleks. Speaking of which, I hear them now. I grab Max's hand and begin running for cover.

"Oh I hope the Doctor is alright!" she says in a worried tone. I'm more worried about Jack..

"My name is Vera by the way. Didn't know if you knew that or not." I say as we gain coverage in a large building. "Oh Yes I know your name! Jack talks to me about you all the time and he adores you! Also your cute short height its hard not to love you"

I growl internally and shrug it off. Atleast she knows my name. I pull out the radar and scan the area as I wave it around slightly as I listen for the slightest sound on the radar. It's a clear sign followed by me putting it into my satchel. I pull out the communicator and give the Doctor my coordinates with Max. She looks over my shoulder as I put the whole message in Galifreyan. I dont think she knows how to read it. Doc taught me after Jack first introduced us, just so I wouldnt be clueless I guess.

"What are we to do now?" she quarries studying our surroundings. I shrug and walk through the building that seems to be a fancy hotel. I ring the bell at the front desk, and yet no one answers. I ring it again to make sure before doing a really cool jump over the desk to get a better look behind it. "Which room do you want?" I ask smiling looking at the key cards. We settle on a number and we both get two cards.

Max leads us to the elevators as she tries ringing it to us. I start to the staircase figuring it doesnt work. We begin walking and here comes the weird part. Conversation.

"So, how did you meet Jack?" I ask shoving my hands in my pockets as we begin walking the endless staircase. She lets out a heavy sigh with a smile.

"Jack and I met in our teenage years. We didn't really know anyone in the classes so we went to each other. Our connection was great back in the day. But he met the Doctor, which he was obsessed with him." she said still smiling. Oh, obsessed? Huh, didnt know that.