What?

I strolled my way to the store, but suddenly a giant rock type thing was flying above London.

I stayed near the newspaper stand with a man named Wilfred. He was kind and told me to keep calm. So I did because I had no where else to go. All kinds of people were walking by sort of in formation. "Honey! Where are you going? You have to go to work!" a woman would say to her husband. "Susan! You're supposed to make breakfast!" a man would say to his wife. All sorts of random things, some I didn't really need to hear. I mean, I really didn't at all and no human being should have to hear it.

"Strange thing this is!" Wilfred said "My daughter, wouldn'tvpay much attention to all of this. She'll probay be more worried about what she is going to do about my granddaughter's upcoming wedding" I smiled with assurance and kept looking at the sky. The world and the universe amazes me beyond compare.

After a few hours of the floating rock, every human who was in the formations ceased the oddness and returned to their homes. Wilfred and I were playing a game of Slap Jack and Wilfred was winning.

Soon after, my sharp hearing heard metal clanking together and it was nerve wrecking. "Pardon me, I gotta catch something!" a man pushed us aside and held out a jar of various liquids. The man, when he moved me, kept his arm around me. A small object began hurtling toawrds him. As it grew closer, the onbject became clearer. A...hand? What in the bloody world?! "There we go!" he exclaimed catching the hand quickly puting it in the jar.

Jaw dropped, I was speechless. This man, a stranger to me, was holding me with a jar of goo and a hand!

"Excuse me sir, mind lettin' me go?" I asked awkwardly. He looked down at me and my heart sank. Beautiful. Such a beautiful man. Please keep holding me. But he didnt thanks to me being dumb. Facepalm. "Sorry about that. What is your name?" he asked puting a hand on my cheek making me blush.