Author's Note

Hey there guys! Thanks so much for reading my fanfic! I know theres only 41 views and 4 votes but you don't know how happy that makes me! Thank you guys so much!

I'm having a lot of fun writing this, and I plan to continue doing so, but before I do I'm gonna let you know of a change I made. For those who have already read the first three chapters, this will apply to you. I'm now changing Mitchell from the readers brother to fiance. I have a really good reason for doing so, and it makes more sense for where I want the story to go.

So yeah, Mitchell is now the fiance.

I'm going to go back and change that fact in the chapters I've already published, and it will continue into the rest of the book. If you don't want to go back and re-read everything cause it's mostly the same that's fine, just don't be surprised with the shift!

Also I'd like to give a big thanks to my new editor ElenaKitteh. I'd be lost in grammar town without her. Big thanks to you girl!

Thanks again guys! Author out!

*Next chapter will come out tomorrow some time~ I hope to get into a more regular pattern but school's started again so we'll see. I'll probably just publish stuff whenever I feel like it ;)