chapter 6

A/N: So here is chapter 6, anyone confused because I said chapter 5 was chapter 6 (I don't math in the summer!) ;) So if anyone is confused the last one was chapter 5 and this is chapter 6! Thanks for reading! :D 

Charlie's POV 

It was nearly three am and we are still up watching nerd movies. I love nerd movies. They are my best friend! 

What I love about Harry is that he makes me forget. I forget about the case and Courtney and everything and I just live. 

That's right. I said it. I LOVE HARRY FREAKING STYLES! What is Harry's middle name? I should probably ask that. How has that never come up? 

"Hey Charlie," Harry said turning to face me." 

"Mhm?" I hummed. 

"Um," He said looking very nervous. Why is he so nervous? "Do you, I was wondering," Harry stuttered. "Will you be my girlfriend?" 

My eyes widened with shock. Me? He wants ME to be his girlfriend? ME? 

"Um... girlfriend?" I asked making sure I heard him right. 

"Yes. Charlie Parks will you be my girlfriend?" Harry said more confidently. 

"Yes." I smiled throwing my arms around him. 

Harry let out the breath he had been holding and hugged me back. "Court will be happy!" Harry laughed. 

"She has already told me she ship Harlie!" I laughed pulling away from our hug. 

"Of course she has!" Harry laughed, "Tomorrow we should go to the hospital and tell her!" 

"Hey Harry?" 

"Yeah?" 

"What is your middle name?" 

"Edward." Harry laughed. "Why?" 

"Just wanted to know." I said simply. 

"What is your middle name?" 

"Elizabeth!" 

"Beautiful, just like you." Harry kissed my forehead. 

We walked into the hospital room hand in hand. Courtney's nurse smiled at us as we walked by. I opened the door to see Courtney sitting there. 

"Hey Court, your mom and dad at work?" I asked closing the door. 

Courtney remained quiet, here eyes locked on our intertwined fingers. "Um... Aunt Charlie...?" 

"Yes Courtney?" I smiled. 

"Are you and Harry dating?" 

I laughed, "Yes, we are!" I smiled up at Harry, only to see his eyes locked on me, smiling at me. 

"YES!" she shouted jumping up and down in her bed. "I knew it! I shipped Harlie all this time! Nurse Rachel!" she yelled causing the nurse to burst through the door with a look of panic on her face. 

"Yes? What is it? Are you ok Courtney?" 

"THEY ARE DATING!" she yelled pointing at us.

Nurse Rachel let out a sigh of relief. "Shh Courtney! We haven't told anyone yet!" 

"Not even the boys?" 

"Oh the boys know, they knew I was asking her out and demanded a full length story from beginning to end how it happened!" Harry laughed. 

"Of course!" I laughed. 

"Aunt Charlie guess what!?" 

"What sweetie?"