INTRODUCTION

(by kairamel)

Song: Butterfly by BTS

Kim Namjoon stared at the script for the night's radio show. A faint smirk slowly traced on his face, he thought the theme for this weekend was fascinating.

"Love is like a butterfly. You think you've caught it, then it flies." He read.

Love is like a butterfly?

"Interesting simile," Namjoon said. Then he rested his chin on his palm, wondering how his listeners related their stories to it.

Namjoon is the host for the weekend night radio show; BangTan FM. BangTan FM is a kind of weekend night radio show where listeners send in their stories about the theme given. The themes would be about love, friendship, memories, and the like. Sometimes they would just be random like jams and abs. The radio show was able to accumulate variety of listeners, from cramming students to late-night office workers. So every week is exciting. Stories from his inspired listeners are submitted and read.

Namjoon looked over at the pile of letters arranged on the right side of his desk. A lot of his listeners have submitted their stories but only seven letters were chosen to be read for tonight. He hasn't read any of the letters, even though his noona staff told him to so he could react accordingly. He tells her that a genuine reaction as he read is better. In fact, that's when his brain works so he could utter quotable quotes for his listeners.

Namjoon peered onto his watch. There is less than five minutes remaining before his radio show starts. He gestured to his staff if everything is well and ready. His staff smiled and raised their thumbs up.

Namjoon closed his eyes and did his habit of making weird sounds to ease his nervousness. A series of commercial played and then followed by the official song of his radio show. The red light 'on-air' tinkered. Namjoon gulped. Even though he has been doing radio hosting for almost a year, he still couldn't resist the nervousness when it's time to greet his listeners.

Three, two, one.

"Yo yo yo! How's your night, my dear awesome listeners? This is your ever playful and handsome DJ, DJ Namjoon." Namjoon bit his lower lip. He's still not fond of being haughty. "I am wearing pink today and a lot of staff complimented me. They said that I suit color pink. So, I am considering changing my name to Pinkjoon. Ha-ha. What do you think? DJ Pinkjoon sounds good to me."

Namjoon looked at the screen in front of him, "horsiejay commented, I almost choked on my drink. I can't imagine you on pink." Namjoon laughed, "Ha-ha-ha, oh you must come here to the studio to see for yourself!"

A happy tune played and Namjoon checked his script, "Anyway, I know you are all excited to hear the stories chosen for tonight's theme. Our staff sent you a notice last week and we received an unexpected amount of letters! This was the first time BangTan FM received more than a hundred. Woohoo! Thank you so much for all our listeners who participated and sent their stories." Namjoon reached for the pile of letters, "We have chosen seven stories that will surely move your hearts for tonight. Are you ready?"