RAP MONSTER: 100 Happiest Days With You

Namjoon glanced at the last letter and told himself 'At last, I'm almost done.' before letting out a sigh of relief and a little smile. He didn't expect that the letters would be that depressing and sad.

"Alright my dear awesome listeners, here is our letter sent from..." he paused and looked for the letter sender's address on the envelope but he couldn't find any.

"Okay, I guess we'll have to find out in the letter as we go on," He said and thought that the letter looked strange.

He opened the envelope and opened the letter right away.

"To my ever Dearest Pink Bear, Namjoon," He read and can't stop his heart from feeling nervous. It felt weird but this made him recall a memory. 'Maybe...it's just a coincidence,' he told himself and continued to read the letter.

I don't really know what to say. I'm not really good in writing letters, although you would expect me to do better when it comes to this kind of things.

Well, let me start with the day we met each other. It was just one normal summer day when we went to your house. I know you have no idea how we came and where we came and I never told you about it.

Forgive me about that. I was just afraid I might hurt you. But then again, I knew when I accepted the offer; I'm going to hurt someone and probably, myself too."

He paused once again as a memory crept its way to his mind. But he managed to shake it off.

"Yet, I know that you needed to know about this. I know that's the thing you always wanted to ask me. Well, our parents are best of friends and you're aware of that.

When my parents died, your mom and dad attended the funeral and they saw our situation. After the funeral, they talked to me about how we're coping up and I wasn't sure about it so I told them I will just call if I ever needed help. They had this offer that I did not want to take right away.

After three days, things seemed to be complicated and I considered many things before I decided to agree. Just to make things clear, it wasn't just my situation that I considered but also your situation since you are involved with the whole thing.

Again, I am sorry that you had to undergo with this situation. When we came to your house, I almost backed out looking at how you reacted. I was warned about your behavior but then I wasn't expecting the real deal. They said you were depressed for almost 2 months because you lost your most trusted closest friend."

Namjoon felt a sudden pang in his heart as he remembered the same memory from the letter. This made him even more curious of the content of this letter and the sender. How can there be such people who had the same experience as him? Literally, the same.

"And then, we stayed in your house and talked about the arranged marriage. Do you actually remember how you reacted? It was ridiculous and we actually got into a serious fight so they can't resume with the topic and we ended up not talking for several days..."

He paused for a moment to take in what was happening and how was the letter stirring up some memories that he had long forgotten, or so he thought.

"That was the moment that actually made me think that there is no harm if I married a stranger, if I married you. I mean. You aren't the kind who will fall for this whole thing so I thought I can just come and go from your life.

But then, we both knew I was wrong. So I agreed. Then suddenly, you agreed too. Period. Just that and we were wed the next week.

Since we were to stay in the same house, we were like Tom and Jerry who would fight anytime, all the time. I even remembered when we argued about the order of the plates in the kitchen and the placement of your mug.