Teddy Duchamp x Reader (Stand By Me)

You closed your eyes, but Teddy's loud voice won't go away.

"C'mon, Ted.Would you quiet down a little bit? I'm trying to get some sleep and you're keeping me up," you complained.

"But Y/N, I'm playing army, I can't quiet down!" Teddy replied, his voice getting a little higher and eventually cracking, as it normally did.

You sighed and tried to block out Teddy's gun noises, but your attempts were unsuccessful. After it got dark, Teddy was still shouting things like, "Commander Duchamp, ready when you are, Colonel!" and all of these phrases that made no sense to you. Of course, as his girl, it was your job to keep him in line. Calmly, you groaned to yourself and rolled over. Teddy didn't notice, so you grabbed his foot.

"I've got you, Commander!" You shouted.

"Oh, no you don't! You'll pay for this, Y/N!" Teddy shrieked, as he started to chase you.

You started to pick up speed as you ran away from Teddy, but you knew that it wouldn't be enough. You threw your hands in the air and stopped where you were, but Teddy didn't care. He tackled you. (Playfully, of course!)

You landed on the dirt in a field, laughing your heart out. Even worse, Teddy started coming for you, and you knew it would be one of his crazy "military tickle attacks". You started to brace yourself, shut your eyes tightly and tensed up the muscles in your body, but he never tickled you.

You felt a gentle crash of lips against yours, and you opened your eyes.

"Oh, Commander," you joked, "Commander Duchamp, for a military personnel, I don't think you're being very professional!"

Teddy, playing along, pulled away.

"Now, Commander," you said, changing perspectives just to annoy Teddy, "You wouldn't want to make a little girl cry, now, would you? I'm afraid you'll have to reposition your lips back where they were..."

Starting to get annoyed, Teddy kissed you again. You could feel his smile through the kiss. You always did things to annoy him, but, ironically, he found them cute.

After that, you didn't mind Teddy pretending to be in the army so much. That was, as long as you always ended the "war" with a kiss.