Bill x Reader x Ted x Reader (Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure)

"C'mon, you guys can't actually be serious!" You squealed. Did they really just offer you a trip to the past?

History was your favorite subject and you'd always blabbed on and on about how awesome it would be if you could have watched the dinosaurs in action. Bill and Ted always teased about how your love of schoolwork was "bogus" but you didn't mind - knowing about the past was a passion of yours. But going back to actually meet him? That was a different story. How was this even possible?

"Have we ever lied to you, Y/N?" Bill asked, running his hands through his curly blonde hair.Ted chuckled.

"Don't even go there," you warned, holding in a laugh yourself. "Yes, this beats a game of truth or dare as per usual, but this is bogus! I'm not sure how you're planning to pull this off.."

"Just trust in us, nerd," Ted said, the two grabbing your hands and leading you to the phone booth.

You got in and shut the doors. It was totally cramped in there. You didn't mind - Bill and Ted got on your nerves every once in a while, but they were such cuties!!

"Wait, I'm sorta thirsty! Dude, I need to get a soda before we visit T-Rex." Ted complained.

"Shut up, Ted!" Bill said, although he was trying to open the doors.

They were jammed! Looks like you'd be spending longer than you thought with the pair. You shifted your weight from left to right, but, in the process, elbowed Ted right in the gut, causing him to grunt and keel over, causing Bill to laugh and keel over, causing you to be in the middle of a Bill and Ted sandwich. This was definitely not a bad thing.

"Hey, why don't we play truth or dare to pass the time?"

"No way, I'm sick of truth or dare!"

"Alright, so, truth or dare?"

"Truth.." You grunted.

"Alright, Y/N. Who do you like? Like like like not just like. "

"There's no way I'm answering that," you answered. You were flustered. You had a crush on both Bill and Ted, how were you supposed to tell them that?

"Does this help?" Ted asked, pecking you on the cheek. A dream come true!!!

"No, but this does," Bill countered, pecking you on the lips.

What? You thought you'd be lucky if you could get a hug from just one of them, and here you were, cramped inside so telephone booth time machine, getting kisses from both!

"Dude, if you go to Alaska, Y/N is totally going to be getting it with me!" Bill laughed.

"No way! She's coming with me, aren't you, Y/N?" Ted said, lightly elbowing you.

The two continued to argue, and you were running out of oxygen. You felt lightheaded and the next thing you knew you were laying in a hospital bed with Bill and Ted at your side.

"Dude, you totally passed out before we saw the dinos!" Ted said to you.

"No fair!" You whined.

"It was bogus! But not as bogus as what we were putting you through earlier," Ted added.

"Yeah, sorry for making it seem like you had to choose between us. Whichever one of us you decide to be with is fine." Bill continued Ted's thoughts.

"Guys, guys, I love you both! You're my best friends - I could never choose between the two of you!" You said, smiling and wrapping your arms around the two of them.

A/N: This is my first imagine written by request! A Bill & Ted Imagine was requested by the lovely KatieWeasley394 It's been so long since I've actually seen this movie so I hope it's alright! <3 I will take any suggestions/requests you give me - I want my readers to be satisfied with what they're reading! (: