He has super powers?!

Chapter 6: He has super powers?!

"Are we there yet?" I asked him for like the hundredth time.

"Page for fucks sake i'll tell you when we're there!" He yelled, looking at me with pure annoyance. I bit my lip and looked down tears pooling in my eyes.

"S-sorry.." I mumbled out turning away from him. I heard him sigh behind me. Hmp, I was just really bored and wanted to know when we're going to be there and he's being such a big meanie! It's his fault for not talking to me too. I just stared at the buildings were passing by.

The car stopped, I looked around and opened the door hopping out of the car. Suddenly someone spinned me around so I was facing them.

"Listen, paige I'm sorry for yelling at you back there." He said looking down at me. I didnt say anything for a while and stared at him then suddenly a grin broke out from my face.

"It's okay! I was being annoying." I said pouting slightly. His lip twitched and shook his head a little.

"C'mon." He grabbed my hand and pulled me in this building that kind of looked like a church. I wonder why we're here...

We walked in the building with me behind maxie. I saw a guy that has reaaaalllyyy bright blue eyes! I looked at him curiously. When he saw us he grinned. Why is he grinning? What's so funny? Maybe he's crazy. Since I didn't want him to look crazy I smiled back at him. He tilted his head to the side slightly so he was facing me.

"Mister Velasquez." Maxie nodded at him. He tilted his head to side to face me with a grinning face he said "Ah..So your the famous paige. I didn't know you would be this gorgeous." He took my hand and kissed the back of it. Maxie pushed him away and hid me behind him. "Dont fucking touch her." He said threateningly, glaring at him. Lee raised his hands.

"Okay sorry." He murmured backing away.

"Its okay! My names paige!" I said giving him my sweet smile. He gave me a small smile. Maxie huffed.

"Stay with her for a bit." Maxie said and walked to him whispering something to him before walking away giving him one last glare. I stared at his back till he was gone and gave my attention to lee.

"Hi lee!" I grinned at him. He nodded at me looking tense. Eh?

"Sooo...how old are you lee? Im 19!" He but his lip.

"I know."

"How do you know?" I asked suspiciously. Omygod maybe he has some kind of super powers! But that's not possible..MAYBE HE STALKS ME! Eh I'm assuming too much, maybe he does have superpowers! Omygod I have to be really good friends with him so maybe he would give me some of his po--

"Ms. Paige? Ms. Paige! PAIGE!" I frowned and looked at him questionably.

"What?" I snapped. Yikes I didn't mean to sound rude but well it's kind of his fault for interrupting the talk I was having with myself and he screamed at my poor, poor ear.

"Oh..Uhm well I was talking to you and you seemed out of it so well uh..yeah," He mumbled, scratching the back of his head I smiled at him and said it was okay. Even though I was still annoyed at him for screaming at me. But eh, it was partly my fault for dozing off. Right when I was about to ask Lee if he had superpowers a cold, emotionless voice spoke my name.

"Paige."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! It's a short chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll try to be more active and not to neglect you guys, I felt like a brat for not being thankful enough to my lovely readers, So...

THANK YOU MY LOVELY READERS!!♡♡♡

And I wanted to add in maybe just for a second guys press that little star and vote because it helps a lot AND THE COMMENTS TOO!! It motivates me to make more chapters! I hope you guys take just a little bit of your time to vote and comment I love you guys!♡♡

Question Of The Day: If you were to get stuck in a island with your most hated person what would you do?

Quote Of The Day: "The scars on my wrists fade away, but the scars in my heart will forever stay."