Weird Wedding.

"Paige."

I turned around and saw Maxie glaring at lee. I looked over my shoulder to see lee. He gulped an look constipated is he sick? Oh no! I fully turned my body around and held his biceps, fully staring at him in the eyes. He looked startled and kept on looking behind me. I gave him a knowing look but he just furrowed his eyebrows at me he lightly pushed my hands off him, he glanced behind me again. Looking back I saw an old man and Maxie. Why does he keep on looking behi-- Ooohhh! He's embarrassed! That's why. I looked at him, understanding whY he was acting like that. I walked up to him and 'whispered' on his ear.

"Don't worry I won't tell them I promise."

He looked at me again with his eyebrows furrowed. I gave him a smile.

"Lee! Paige! What is happening here?! I've been standing here for the past 10 minutes without being acknowledged even though both of you knew I was here!" He looked furious, glaring at both of us. Tsk, I never knew Maxie was such a attention seeker. But that's okay! I understand now I know to give him a lot of attention.

I smiled at him apologetically. "Sorry Maxie.." Lee snickered but hid it with a cough when Maxie glared at him. "Anyways who's that guy next to you?" I asked curiously. Maxie frowned and walked in between me and Lee. Lee moved away from us.

"Your getting married Paige." Maxie announced. What? Wait, wait what? But..with who? I widened my eyes and looked at the old man. I'm getting married with him?! Omygod. But if I'm getting married where is my gown? The guests? The flowers the decorations? This is sure one weird wedding.

Maxie held my hand and pulled me in front of the altar I gave him a weird look he just shrugged me off while the old man walked in front of us.

"Okay." The old man says, and starts to say ceremonial marriage stuff.

   Turns out I was getting married to Maxie and the old man was the priest. We were on the part where we put the Rings on each others finger.

"You may now kiss the bride." Kiss? What?!...Well I guess it's appropriate since in movies or weddings that I've been to, the bride and groom kiss at the end. I looked up at Maxie, he looked hesitated and stared at me.

When I felt his hands on my cheeks I shut my eyes tightly. I waited for his lips on my lips but instead I felt him softly kiss my forehead. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He ignored me and asked the priest of we were done the priest nodded. Maxie held my hand and pulled me out of the building(church) Lee followed us from behind. When we arrived in front of the car Lee walked further away from us which confused me. Isn't he coming with us?

"Lee!" I yelled. He stopped and looked at me. "Aren't you coming with us?" I asked. He opened his mouth to answer but Maxie beat him to it.

"No. He has his own car." While saying this he opened the door for me and lightly pushed me forward.

"Oh." I looked disappointed since I wanted to talk to him more and ask him about his powers but I guess I can ask him some other time. I pushed Maxie away slightly and waved at Lee that looked awkward and didnt know what to do.

"Bye lee!" I said giving him my closed eye smile. He waved back and gave me a weary smile and quickly walked away.

   I felt a nudge turning back around Maxie looked annoyed. I got in the car. So did he, he started the car and started driving.

"You seem to like Lee." He said.

I smiled and giggled. "Of course! He's super nice, funny and he has sup.." I clamped my mouth with my hand. Oh no! Maybe he doesn't know yet...I can't tell him because even if he doesn't know that I know yet it's not good to start telling everyone his secret without his permission.

"He has what?"

"W- what? Oh, nothing he-he.." I twiddle with both of my pointy fingers. He looked at me suspiciously.

"So, where are we going?" I asked quickly.

"Home."

_____________________________________________________________________________

HERE'S THE UPDATTEEEEEE!!! I haven't updated for a month, I think? It's actually 3 in the morning right now. No I didn't write that long and only made a short chapter because I was too busy fangirling over my favorite band and then I got interested in this drama and I started watching it and yeah!😂😂

Question Of The Day: catlady or doglady?

Quote Of The Day: "Her innocence is what lured him to her."

DONT  FORGET TO

VOTE

AND

COMMENT