She's frustrating.

Okay guys update!! So I wasn't really gonna continue this story since there was barely any readers..but then on this day @JaiCH12 voted for my book and @frijol7279 commented and asked me to update I was just seriously so happy so thank you jai and jol I appreciate it a lot -gives both of them lots and lots and lots of lollipops- :3 Welp anyways HERES DAH UPDATE!!

Chapter 2: She's too damn frustrating!!

Maxwell's P.O.V.

I just stared at her. How can this girl be so...innocent? Ive never seen such a thing. She was eating her ice cream happily with ice cream all over her face. I took my handkerchief out and grabbed her chin upwards wiping the ice cream off her face. I felt her stare at me.

"There." I put the handkerchief down and looked at her.

"T- Thanks?" She said..well more of like asked. I just nodded at her.

"Are you alone?" I asked her. She looked around, behind her, on her sides she even looked up. What the hell is she doing?

"No. There's a lot of people here mister." She giggled. "Are you blind? Do you know how many fingers I'm holding right now?" she put three fingers in front of my face. I mentally facepalmed at this.

"No, I meant are you WITH someone?" I asked again with more details since she's too much of an idiot to understand what i meant -_-'

"Huh? Oh yeah! I with my friends!" She said as if she just remembered that right now.

"They don't mind if I borrow you for a while right?" she opened her mouth like she was about to tell me something but she closed them and just shook her head.
I grabbed her wrist and pulled her with me to the car. I glanced at her, she was looking at her ice cream while licking on it. I opened the door for her.

"Get in." I said whithout looking at her. I felt her look at me questionably

"In there?" she asked while pointing to the car. I blinked at her and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes." She skipped closer to the car and looked in the car like she was inspecting the it. "Just get in." I said frustratedly she pouted and went in. I closed the door and went to the other side of the car hopping in it. I put on my seatbelt and started the car. I saw her sitting there without her seatbelt on.

"Seatbelt."

"Huh?" She looked at me questionably. "Mister, my name is not seatbelt it's Paige P-A-I-G-E." She said spelling her name out to me I massaged my temple and mentally groaned at how frustrating she is.

"Eh? Are you constipated?" she asked.

"What?!" I glared at her.

"You look constipated. Do you need to use the bathroom?" She asked looking worried.

"I'm not just!...just put the damn seatbelt on."

"What seatbelt? Oh this one?" She pointed at the seatbelt I nodded at her she pulled the seatbelt, well attempted to.

"He-he Sorry I think this thing is broken." She said still trying to pull the seatbelt. Sighing I grabbed her hand and put it down on her lap, looking at the seatbelt I pulled it and slowly(don't ask me why) buckled her up, sitting back down on my seat I started the car. Driving back to the company.

"Mister where are we going?" She asked. I just kept quiet and didn't answer her.

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*po-- I grabbed her finger. "Stop." I half growled half said to her. From my peripheral vision that she was pouting while looking down on her fingers playing with them. I focused back on the road and drove to the company.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I know I know it's a super short chapter I'm so so sorry I promise next update will be much more longer. Anyways why do you guys think maxwell is bringing paige to the((his)) company? And did you notice that paige still doesnt know his name XD oh and paige has NEVER been into cars ever in her life she has basically used the bus((Yes buses are a type of car. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN >3

Don't forget to

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!! ((Maybe follow too? I dont know if you want too >.>))

Love,
Author